Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh same @Hanibo I've been blithely going about my business my entire life without having an infatuation (well, since I was a teenager). Making my way in the world without being distracted by a man (apart from hubs, but sure he doesn't count). Zads, you're a nuisance. A hot one, but a nuisance nonetheless.
Same, last time I was 16 when it was normal and expected 🤣

Last night, I found a photo of T pouring water on his face in the sun and I’ve been staring at it all day between meetings. It’s in a hidden folder on my phone 😱 The shame. I don’t even know what I used to do with my free time before the invasion 🤔

Would like to watch those thighs in action
That’s gotta be a CW surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we crowdfund for this or what?!

I haven’t read this yet - but I’ve just remembered I haven’t read any of the filth on the other thread yet either 😱 too busy making up my own in my head. I’m definitely definitely going to binge on it all tonight x
there are but SO many good looking ukranian soliders, OT maybe a bit niche, but I keep seeing them with cats on social media, is there a specific channel for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
there are but SO many good looking ukranian soliders, OT maybe a bit niche, but I keep seeing them with cats on social media, is there a specific channel for this?
On Twitter, there’s @UAarmy_animals … soldiers with dogs and cats. It’s adorable.

Examples:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I just want to kiss that neck and throat and run my fingers through the longer hair.

Heat is definitely getting to me. Or I just need current Zads’ beard rubbing my inner thighs 😝😉

• Haha

I just want to kiss that neck and throat and run my fingers through the longer hair.

Heat is definitely getting to me. Or I just need current Zads’ beard rubbing my inner thighs 😝😉
Max looks good in a party hat 🤣 what are these little hats for? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to change my avatar just because I knew he would look cute in one 🤣🙈🙈🙈

Did Max hack tattle again to arrange for the hats for your upcoming birthday? So sweet🥰
He must have. He really is the sweetest. Now just need him to whisk me away. I’m ready my darling 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not sure who needs to hear this but there is a Ukrainian family at my son's school now. I just saw the dad for the first time at drop-off and he has a Taras style man bun.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
I'm not sure who needs to hear this but there is a Ukrainian family at my son's school now. I just saw the dad for the first time at drop-off and he has a Taras style man bun.
😵💫😵💫 I’m having a Pavlovian-style response to seeing the name ‘Taras’ written down 💦💦 Also, to the image of a man-bun. Me-five-months-ago would be so disgusted with me now.

I’m still holding out for the real deal, unfortunately. But it’s good to know there are options 🤣 thanks MartinBlank 💜

• Haha
Zara looks cute in his party hat too 🥰
Is it just me or is this heatwave getting to anybody? It affected me yesterday and it’s worse today. I’m melting into a puddle. No fans or air con here and I can’t cover the glass doors in the kitchen. House is like a furnace. Probably cooler to go out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😵💫😵💫 I’m having a Pavlovian-style response to seeing the name ‘Taras’ written down 💦💦 Also, to the image of a man-bun. Me-five-months-ago would be so disgusted with me now.

I’m still holding out for the real deal, unfortunately. But it’s good to know there are options 🤣 thanks MartinBlank 💜
My pleasure. He's very tall (well I say that, I'm only 164 cm so pretty much all men are tall to me except Zads) but he's 6 ft I reckon and was wearing a top in blue and yellow. Not an official UA football top but rocking the colours!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My pleasure. He's very tall (well I say that, I'm only 164 cm so pretty much all men are tall to me except Zads) but he's 6 ft I reckon and was wearing a top in blue and yellow. Not an official UA football top but rocking the colours!
Oooooh a taller Taras … could I be swayed? 🤔 If he turns up in camo, let me know. I’ll be on the next flight.

Zara looks cute in his party hat too 🥰
Is it just me or is this heatwave getting to anybody? It affected me yesterday and it’s worse today. I’m melting into a puddle. No fans or air con here and I can’t cover the glass doors in the kitchen. House is like a furnace. Probably cooler to go out.
It’s not just you. The heat is killing me. Everything is on overdrive 🦋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not just you. The heat is killing me. Everything is on overdrive 🦋
[/QUOTE]

😅 I’m going to go to the coast and jump into the deep blue sea to save my sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just a few pics of soldiers with guns. Just because 🤷🏼‍♀️🥵

Also, can we talk about how ‘retired turtle Zads’ has gotten so many (any!) votes? Seriously?! 😱 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.