Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢🤢

He looks very cute there though, dear lord! Also, the woman was home for like 4 days and he recorded three tracks in the studio during that time. How much did he really want to spend time with her?! 🤣
I think you’re in 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had a nose - she's definitely punching.
💜💜💜

I know, right?! Even my husband can admit that. And she is more Botox than human. If you watch the music video Catch the Moment, you can see what she really looks like without filters. It gives me hope 🤣

More Zads - the chest 😍😍😍

(at least this man has the decency to press pause on his marriage right now 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Dying!!! Must've been your bed 😂
concern onMax’s face. Zads is like “I bleeping did that”

I haven't contributed much material recently, so here’s one I came across (quite literally). I love a chap in grey joggers 😝🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I never contribute material (aside from filth and commentary). Sorry ladies. New phone on my to-do list though.

• Heart
  • Haha
the only material I’ve contributed recently has been CW stuff so felt very guilty lol
Ah women, you both contribute more than enough. You’re great craic. Half (let’s be real, more than half) of what I contribute isn’t even about Zads 🤣

It’s so hot today, I’d love to be lying in an air-conditioned 5* hotel room getting 🇺🇦🍆 on the hour, every hour. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
" AND, FINALLY, A LATE NEWS ITEM JUST IN.... THERE ARE REPORTS OF MASS WORSHIPPING OF THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT, MR. ZELENSKYY ; WOMEN HAVE BEEN STRIPPING SHELVES OF CONDOMS, LUBRICANTS AND ' OTHER' ITEMS...........
BOOTS THE CHEMIST HAS REPORTED RECORD PROFITS, AND SUPERDRUG PLAN TO OPEN MORE STORES.
THATS THE NEWS TONIGHT ; GOOD-NIGHT .."

Screenshot_20220711-143351_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Looks like Zads hasn't been punishing us for CW poll, he's just been busy beefing up 💪

• Heart
Ah women, you both contribute more than enough. You’re great craic. Half (let’s be real, more than half) of what I contribute isn’t even about Zads 🤣

It’s so hot today, I’d love to be lying in an air-conditioned 5* hotel room getting 🇺🇦🍆 on the hour, every hour. Sigh.
to be fair if there was more Max material to post, I’d share that 😆

ooooh where to we sign up for UA cock?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ooooh where to we sign up for UA cock?
I’m guessing UA? 🤔 One of the safe parts, obvs. Or maybe Max could get himself and T out of the country to see us? (They’ll need to bring the camo with them of course).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing UA? 🤔 One of the safe parts, obvs. Or maybe Max could get himself and T out of the country to see us? (They’ll need to bring the camo with them of course).
Max come on. It’s my birthday soon. Throw this girl a Bone(r) 🍆 Bring T with you too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Until they show the soldier in the bed, you could definitely believe that Zads is presenting a medal to Tattlers 🤣

Love this song too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Brief BDE walk in camo trousers!
Paging @Moniker !!!
😭 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

*Turns aircon switch in car to the max*
*Reaches for towel for driver seat soakage*

His bum in the camos. I cant cope.

Thanks for sharing @OrangeDuvet. I don't think I've ever been so aroused 🥵 He's just so unbearably gorgeous.

Thanks Zads for the camo walk. You always deliver sweetheart.

Desr Zads' media person, your reward will come, if not in this life, then in the next. P.S. just a smidgen more focus on the bum next time Zads wears camos, if you please.

Sorry just saw @haniboshared the original. Having other stuff to do is an occupational hazard when trying to keep up with this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.