Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is such a good egg. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday now that he doesn’t think he can arrange for me to duck Zads. So sweet 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Zads in those trousers! 🤤Those cameo trousers really flatter the bum. Just received the latest hot UA fighters vid and those bums in the cameos are peachy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My husband is such a good egg. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday now that he doesn’t think he can arrange for me to duck Zads. So sweet 🥹
So sweet 🥰 He’s a keeper (‘til you get to Kyiv).

My husband gave me a new vibrator yesterday and said “this is for you and T” 🤣🤣 Although last week he gave me a new car and said “this is so you stop talking about T”. So I’m getting mixed signals 🤔

Zads in those trousers! 🤤Those cameo trousers really flatter the bum. Just received the latest hot UA fighters vid and those bums in the cameos are peachy!

View attachment 1408969
They’re all so sweet. I hope they all stay safe 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Hanibo If my husband had bought me a vibrator and said ‘This is for you and Zads’ I would think he had finally lost the plot 😂🤣

Yes I pray the UA fighters stay safe 🥺🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My hubs went looking for the Sunday Times for me yesterday (it was sold out though). He's been getting more action per week in the past few weeks than he'd usually get in a year. I told him about the new TikTok a short while ago ;) Said it was the best one yet. He's refusing to agree to wear camos though (I saw a nice pair in Superdry recently but he wasn't game).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Enjoy this cursed thing
(sound on)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Count your blessings.
Totally! I feel quite traumatised. Not seen a worse singing fake since back in thread 1 when someone thought they had footage of Zads and OZ singing along to Endless Love.

😱 what is it???
Someone's used that deep fake thing to make it look like Zads is singing (and swaying and gurning) to George Michael. It's weird!

• Haha
Totally! I feel quite traumatised. Not seen a worse singing fake since back in thread 1 when someone thought they had footage of Zads and OZ singing along to Endless Love.

Someone's used that deep fake thing to make it look like Zads is singing (and swaying and gurning) to George Michael. It's weird!
Thanks for describing it 😱 @MartinBlank

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.