Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all. Zads’ side profile looking 🤩

Anyone have any nice dreams last night? (‘Dreams’ just autocorrected to ‘creams’ and I guess that could work too 🤣).

I dreamt that Tattle was hacked by Ukrainian SS (looking at you @ElmoCookie and your Max love). When T read all my posts he wouldn’t marry me because he thought I was a crazy witch 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched this interview T gave to an Israeli tv station, and now I feel guilty I’m begrudging him time with his wife 🥺 It must be so hard for him.

On the plus side, I’m glad to hear that his kids are in school in the US. Communicating with their future stepmom in English will be no issue for them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all. Zads’ side profile looking 🤩

Anyone have any nice dreams last night? (‘Dreams’ just autocorrected to ‘creams’ and I guess that could work too 🤣).

I dreamt that Tattle was hacked by Ukrainian SS (looking at you @ElmoCookie and your Max love). When T read all my posts he wouldn’t marry me because he thought I was a crazy witch 🤣
sorry! I still hope that Max will track me down via here and make me his 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This heatwave is really getting to me and I feel all sleepy. Was supposed to be catching up on housework but may go for a nap instead and the way my thoughts have been drifting to recently it’ll be alfresco in the warm Ukrainian countryside with the masked topless aka bucket hat aka peachy bum UA fighter (Sorry Zads, you’re a bit tied up in Kyiv) 😝

(also bookmarking the spoiler and smut posts is making me feel addled again)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the heat is getting to me too. I came across on insta some account for Ukrainian women soliders. They are hot too 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've already been drilled today...

by the dentist. Nice fresh mouth for when Zads decides he wants the blowie of a lifetime. Pucker.
🦘👄🍆

This heatwave is really getting to me and I feel all sleepy. Was supposed to be catching up on housework but may go for a nap instead and the way my thoughts have been drifting to recently it’ll be alfresco in the warm Ukrainian countryside with the masked topless aka bucket hat aka peachy bum UA fighter (Sorry Zads, you’re a bit tied up in Kyiv) 😝

(also bookmarking the spoiler and smut posts is making me feel addled again)
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the filthfiction that may result.

• Haha
I've already been drilled today...

by the dentist. Nice fresh mouth for when Zads decides he wants the blowie of a lifetime. Pucker.
🦘👄🍆

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the filthfiction that may result.
😂 a very nice time was had. What is Zads and Ukraine doing to me!

Hope your mouth isn’t too sore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I would like to thank all the Tattlers for their constant love, filth and support……..

• Haha
Not me watching camo BDE walk on a loop today.

He's like the ultimate fantasy of a man 🥵🧔

Hospital gown + camos + BDE walk with back profile + bum shot + nape shot +back of head shot + addressing audience in tight green t-shirt + side profile shot + biceps + pecs = fanny gallops that would win at Cheltenham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Those jerky motions of his arm as he shakes hands with people 😵😵😵
View attachment 1411307
I remember when I used to read things like this on these threads and think “these women are so far gone”. It was actually about the nape of Zads’ neck. I was like “who really thinks about these things?”.

Turns out I do, now. A lot! Like, a lot! I’m soooo far gone 🤣🤣 I’m so happy to be (virtually) surrounded by likeminded people 💜

This just popped up on TikTok, I shared it before but it’s one of my favourites. That look 😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I watched this interview T gave to an Israeli tv station, and now I feel guilty I’m begrudging him time with his wife 🥺 It must be so hard for him.

On the plus side, I’m glad to hear that his kids are in school in the US. Communicating with their future stepmom in English will be no issue for them 🤣
Brave lad. Russia, just duck off and let these people live their lives 🖕

I remember when I used to read things like this on these threads and think “these women are so far gone”. It was actually about the nape of Zads’ neck. I was like “who really thinks about these things?”.
I think I was the first person to mention 'nape' *guilty* 😳 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh same @Hanibo I've been blithely going about my business my entire life without having an infatuation (well, since I was a teenager). Making my way in the world without being distracted by a man (apart from hubs, but sure he doesn't count). Zads, you're a nuisance. A hot one, but a nuisance nonetheless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.