Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanibo

VIP Member
It’s not Zads in camo but this gave me a laugh on Twitter between all the news of Russian-induced misery today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hanibo

VIP Member
No matter how many challenging wank photos are on this thread, I won’t be going to the Grealish one 🤢 I’ll work my way through every UA soldier before that happens 🤣

More hotness:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
Ok I've studied all the CW photos. How much do you bet that after months of hoping for a Zads erotic dream, tonight will be the night and it will feature one of those 😭
Update: it didn't happen. Dreamt the usual indecipherable bollocks. Phew

Bringing sexy back before everyone decamps to the Grealish thread 😄

880ce16002a1ad2b1863d8ca41c097fa.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

MartinBlank

I'm still here! I'm reading every post and appreciating them, just having to do so amongst extra balancing of work/summer holiday childcare and not finding enough time to prioritise the Zads love. Must do better!

I would never abandon you (or Zads). Still gives me the :love: and the 🦋 in equal measure!

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
So when are we setting up a support group for all the men who have been affected by their wives’ obsession with 🇺🇦🍆?
From what I've read on here the husbands seem to be the main beneficiaries of the aforementioned obsession 😆

• Haha

alicky

Bingo!

Half watching the Wimbledon men’s final and reading the Sunday Times magazine and I come across this article. Can’t wait to read later.
F4A723EB-F195-4BA9-B145-7FBCB701965A.jpeg

• Heart

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
We went to the beach yesterday and I swam in the sea. When we got home I had a shower to remove the salt and wrapped myself in a fluffy bathrobe.

sexy day dream

It was still hot in the early evening because of sunburn and the heat, so I went outside on the garden sofa to cool down. As I lay of the sofa, my mind drifted to Zads as is usually my want. In my daydream Zads opened my bathrobe and kissed and caressed my boobs, then went down below and his head was between my legs Then he was on top of me and inside me. Then he flipped me over and was inside me again and caressing my boobs. He then closed my robe and left and I carried on napping. I slept like a babe last night.
Bravo 👏

I've spent most of the afternoon sitting in the paddling pool drinking beer while a Nerf war raged.

Erotic thoughts 00.00 but I did spot this in Private Eye

IMG_20220710_162034_876.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
Here’s one of him in the black t-shirt, giving himself a little feel. Might that help?

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
05DOWD-slide-K4OP-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Anyway.
Morning ladies, I hope none of the CW gave you nightmares 😆
To all of you who voted more than one, are you ok? 🤣

• Haha

Hanibo

VIP Member
Those jerky motions of his arm as he shakes hands with people 😵😵😵
View attachment 1411307
I remember when I used to read things like this on these threads and think “these women are so far gone”. It was actually about the nape of Zads’ neck. I was like “who really thinks about these things?”.

Turns out I do, now. A lot! Like, a lot! I’m soooo far gone 🤣🤣 I’m so happy to be (virtually) surrounded by likeminded people 💜

This just popped up on TikTok, I shared it before but it’s one of my favourites. That look 😍😍😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9