Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Which Challenging Wank is most likely to get you off?

• Toothy Sperm Zads

• Retired Turtle Zads

• Fawlty Towers Manuel Zads

• Just Married Zads

• Beaparte

• Cowboy Zads

• Joe Wilkinson Zads

• Headscarf Zads

• Kyle Zads

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by moi.

Not much to recap, except Zad's marriage is on hold during the war according to OZ. HERE.WE.COME. 🚌

The contestants:

1. Toothy Sperm Zads
IMG_20220705_234306.jpg

2. Retired Turtle Zads
IMG_20220705_232828.jpg

3. Fawlty Towers Manuel Zads
IMG_20220706_125944.jpg

IMG_20220706_130007.jpg

4. Just Married Zads
old01_wife.jpg

5. Beaparte
AB1F6809-A65B-4DC5-994E-C9665555AB01.jpeg

6. Cowboy Zads
IMG_20220705_225914.jpg

7. Joe Wilkinson Zads
IMG_20220705_225939.jpg

8. Headscarf Zads

IMG_20220704_160649.jpg

9. Kyle Zads
IMG_20220524_102913.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for the new thread OD πŸ’œ Eek, those are some challenging wanks alright πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks OD

I misunderstood the poll at first but have now chosen which ones I’d still do 😁 (only 3 tho!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Far be it from me to kink shame someone, but the Headscarf one? Really? πŸ˜†
Well I like his character in Servant of the People so I could see past the headscarf. The one I’m not touching with a barge pole is the cap. It is 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I like his character in Servant of the People so I could see past the headscarf. The one I’m not touching with a barge pole is the cap. It is 🀒
Ahh, I see. I haven't seen SoP so for me it's just Zads in headscarf and a necklace πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what is the context of him wearing the headscarf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
what is the context of him wearing the headscarf?!
He's dressing up as a comedy sidekick character to escape from some bad guys (I think the comedy character and sidekick are possibly actual entertainers in Ukraine but not sure).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My phone has shamed me! I got a recent highlights today on my photo gallery for May-June. The first half was videos of family, days out etc. The second half was you guessed it - Zads!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I've studied all the CW photos. How much do you bet that after months of hoping for a Zads erotic dream, tonight will be the night and it will feature one of those 😭

• Haha
@OrangeDuvet thanks for the new thread.

I'm somewhat traumatised by the slew of CW pics. I know I've seen them all before but they were easier to deal with piecemeal. How could darling Zads look so much like a paedophile (pic 2) and Mr. Bean (pic 5). Imma need to go to page 16 of thread 4 and watch the Careless Whisper BDE on a loop to try and salvage things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I woke up thinking of you zlads, made himself done a dark green tshirt and a eastern European accent, he’s as shite at accents as he’s in bed, I might switch back to women

• Haha
Reactions: 7
05DOWD-slide-K4OP-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Anyway.
Morning ladies, I hope none of the CW gave you nightmares πŸ˜†
To all of you who voted more than one, are you ok? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I've studied all the CW photos. How much do you bet that after months of hoping for a Zads erotic dream, tonight will be the night and it will feature one of those 😭
Update: it didn't happen. Dreamt the usual indecipherable bollocks. Phew

Bringing sexy back before everyone decamps to the Grealish thread πŸ˜„

880ce16002a1ad2b1863d8ca41c097fa.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.