Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Zads will be there with her? His IG usually doesn't promote Ozzy's work.
IMG_20220710_123357.jpg

Reactions: 4
Here’s one of him in the black t-shirt, giving himself a little feel. Might that help?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here’s another one of him in everyone’s favourite jacket:

I’m also going to share this one of T, just for me, because I need to balance out the dress one. LJC I 💜 his little face and I want to bounce on his 🍆 so bad 😭 the heat isn’t helping me today.

CEA83521-436F-4499-BC68-FAADF5EE5040.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here’s another one of him in everyone’s favourite jacket:

I’m also going to share this one of T, just for me, because I need to balance out the dress one. LJC I 💜 his little face and I want to bounce on his 🍆 so bad 😭 the heat isn’t helping me today.

View attachment 1405952
Thanks @Hanibo. I want to play with his zips and his lips (Zads, not Taras. Taras' arms look nice there though (y))

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We went to the beach yesterday and I swam in the sea. When we got home I had a shower to remove the salt and wrapped myself in a fluffy bathrobe.

sexy day dream

It was still hot in the early evening because of sunburn and the heat, so I went outside on the garden sofa to cool down. As I lay of the sofa, my mind drifted to Zads as is usually my want. In my daydream Zads opened my bathrobe and kissed and caressed my boobs, then went down below and his head was between my legs Then he was on top of me and inside me. Then he flipped me over and was inside me again and caressing my boobs. He then closed my robe and left and I carried on napping. I slept like a babe last night.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can we crowdfund for this or what?!

We went to the beach yesterday and I swam in the sea. When we got home I had a shower to remove the salt and wrapped myself in a fluffy bathrobe.

sexy day dream

It was still hot in the early evening because of sunburn and the heat, so I went outside on the garden sofa to cool down. As I lay of the sofa, my mind drifted to Zads as is usually my want. In my daydream Zads opened my bathrobe and kissed and caressed my boobs, then went down below and his head was between my legs Then he was on top of me and inside me. Then he flipped me over and was inside me again and caressing my boobs. He then closed my robe and left and I carried on napping. I slept like a babe last night.
I haven’t read this yet - but I’ve just remembered I haven’t read any of the filth on the other thread yet either 😱 too busy making up my own in my head. I’m definitely definitely going to binge on it all tonight x

• Heart
  • Haha
Can we crowdfund for this or what?!

I haven’t read this yet - but I’ve just remembered I haven’t read any of the filth on the other thread yet either 😱 too busy making up my own in my head. I’m definitely definitely going to binge on it all tonight x
@Hanibo you're in for a treat. The filth on that thread is A1. I'm jealous that you have it all ahead of you.

sexy day dream

Not clear from this whether he shot his load? I need more deets please and thanks @alicky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@Hanibo you're in for a treat. The filth on that thread is A1. I'm jealous that you have it all ahead of you.

Not clear from this whether he shot his load? I need more deets please and thanks @alicky
It’s all a bit vague because it was dreamlike. I was half asleep so the daydream didn’t go in much detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

sexy day dream

Bravo 👏

I've spent most of the afternoon sitting in the paddling pool drinking beer while a Nerf war raged.

Erotic thoughts 00.00 but I did spot this in Private Eye

IMG_20220710_162034_876.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Bingo!

Half watching the Wimbledon men’s final and reading the Sunday Times magazine and I come across this article. Can’t wait to read later.
F4A723EB-F195-4BA9-B145-7FBCB701965A.jpeg

• Heart
It’s all a bit vague because it was dreamlike. I was half asleep so the daydream didn’t go in much detail.
Gotcha, I was reading it in a very hot dog park with one eye on my dog being sexually assaulted by a bigger version of the species and the other on the kids insisting I watch their dance routine. Will give it another whirl later when I have some privacy ;)

• Haha
Amazing! Can I be arsed to walk to corner shop for a copy of the Times, this is the question 😄 I will await your review.
I thought it was an interesting article. 6 pages long. Some nice photos but not new. The article filled lots of gaps in my knowledge. OZ did not much like Zads at first. Quite a bit of criticism of Zads in how he tried to deal with corruption when he became President and how he handled the Russian invasion ie doing nothing ie lack of provision of air raid shelters and assuming all would be well. Lots of questions needing answers about a serious lack of preparedness. I will read it again. A book coming out by Serhii Rudenko. ‘Zelensky: A Biography’ Hopefully you can read the article online. Just seen the article is behind a paywall. Get the newspaper/magazine from the corner shop if you can 😄@whatisityoucan'tface

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just read @boujiemoon’s story from the last thread and now I’m dead. Amazing work!! I can’t move. Wtf do I do now?!!!! 🙈🙈🤣

I can’t even read the others for a while. Need to shake this off first 🥵🥵🥵 It actually feels cruel that T won’t just duck me a few times. Jesus, is that too much to ask? 🤣

• Haha
I just read @boujiemoon’s story from the last thread and now I’m dead. Amazing work!! I can’t move. Wtf do I do now?!!!! 🙈🙈🤣
You're right to ration, @Hanibo. You may very well run the risk of medium-term paralysis if you head directly in to @OrangeDuvet's piece. Planning on re-reading some of them myself later. I know their locations in the thread by heart at this stage.

I thought it was an interesting article. 6 pages long. Some nice photos but not new. The article filled lots of gaps in my knowledge. @whatisityoucan'tface
There are only two Zads-related gaps I want filled, and they are not connected to knowledge (or paucity thereof)
= 😽👄

I can’t even read the others for a while. Need to shake this off first 🥵🥵🥵 It actually feels cruel that T won’t just duck me a few times. Jesus, is that too much to ask? 🤣
I forsee a girls' trip to the Curragh in our near future 🍆

Bingo!

Half watching the Wimbledon men’s final and reading the Sunday Times magazine and I come across this article. Can’t wait to read later.
View attachment 1406301
@alicky I'll bet you did, you filthy minx.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.