Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read @boujiemoonโ€™s story from the last thread and now Iโ€™m dead. Amazing work!! I canโ€™t move. Wtf do I do now?!!!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

I canโ€™t even read the others for a while. Need to shake this off first ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต It actually feels cruel that T wonโ€™t just duck me a few times. Jesus, is that too much to ask? ๐Ÿคฃ
@Hanibo et al, apologies for the zads spoiler story induced paralysis, have been similarly paralysed by other tattlers bonkbusters/duck bunker chronicles, on top of covid, Sadly not ๐Ÿ† induced paralysis. I concur, is it really too much to ask?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Hanibo et al, apologies for the zads spoiler story induced paralysis, have been similarly paralysed by other tattlers bonkbusters/duck bunker chronicles, on top of covid, Sadly not ๐Ÿ† induced paralysis. I concur, is it really too much to ask?
@boujiemoon a masterpiece never requires an apology.

• Heart
Babes seems to be punishing us for taking the mick out of him today, he hasn't posted a single photo the whole day.

I'll just share one of my faves then
IMG_20220710_213225.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Babes seems to be punishing us for taking the mick out of him today, he hasn't posted a single photo the whole day.

I'll just share one of my faves then
View attachment 1406869
duck.

I want to finish undoing that tie, pull it away and tie his wrists together around the back of the chair, kiss from behind his gorgeous ear along his stubbly jawline, to his mouth, rip his shirt off, unbelt and unzip him and skewer myself on him.

• Heart
" come on ,tattle ladies.
I need a recipient for my swollen goods.

And I've got a spare 20 mins" ๐Ÿ˜€
7240-4827-2.66526871.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The line of his jacket zip exactly meets the line of his trouser zip.

Look really closely and tell me I'm right.
It was something I noticed when @VC10 posted the pic on the previous thread. I spent quite a while examining it. I just adore the cute bulge and the look on his face.

I found a Zads thread on mum$net earlier. Seemed to be normal enough wimmen posting on it (for a change). Was from May. One of them said he gave her 'the fanny gallops'. Thought it was a great expression.

• Haha
Black t-shirt โœ…
Impish (verging on slutty) expression โœ…
Suggestive tongue โœ…

Makes me feel as combustible as a 12th July bonfire pallet (without the oppression).

• Haha
  • Heart
โœ… black t-shirt
โœ… suggestive tongue
โœ… cheeky expression
โœ… muscles
โœ… view like youโ€™re on top
โœ… not exhausted from war

Love this Zads ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.