Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how many challenging wank photos are on this thread, I won’t be going to the Grealish one 🤢 I’ll work my way through every UA soldier before that happens 🤣

More hotness:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bringing sexy back before everyone decamps to the Grealish thread
This thirsty bunch who voted multiple? Not a chance!

Although I am a bit worried about @Moniker being a flight risk, she seems to be the most traumatised 😆 You have to pick one babes, think of it as a duck or die situation. Start by eliminating the rankest ones and see what you end up with. Take your time x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Although I am a bit worried about @Moniker being a flight risk, she seems to be the most traumatised 😆 You have to pick one babes, think of it as a duck or die situation. Start by eliminating the rankest ones and see what you end up with. Take your time x
🤣 come on @Moniker - pull yourself together. You won’t earn your place on the Tattle bus if you don’t succeed at this particular challenge.

Zads isn’t even my #1 and I could get on board with Kyle Zads (I actually don’t even hate that one anymore 😬🙈).

Instagram suggested another CW here if none of the above are doing it for you. Bob the Builder Zads…

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t want to have to share this, but in a show of solidarity, here is my Taras challenging wank. If I’ve made my peace with it, then we can all manage one of the Zads CWs 🤣

AEAA3C09-6422-468B-A4F8-14E3183CC636.jpeg

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦 🍆💦💥

• Haha
  • Heart

Zads is rolling up his sleeves ready for this thread ladies. Make him proud

I’m going to have to get my act together, trawl Ukrainian Google and find a CW of Max. Not feeling too optimistic 🤣
@Hanibo I don’t think Max looks any different. Ever. I think he’s a robot 😆

anyway - context behind that T photo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Hanibo I don’t think Max looks any different. Ever. I think he’s a robot 😆

anyway - context behind that T photo?
No, he never looks different. But you haven’t gotten to him yet… 🤣🤣

Context … I’m unsure. My Ukrainian isn’t getting any better despite hours of listening to T’s music. But I THINK it was for a tv show or something, for kids. He’s always doing competitions and events for kids. Like I said, no dirt on him whatsoever. But I’m on to him … too sweet to be wholesome 😉

These UA men are so family oriented … it’s good and bad.

Zads the Builder is actually a cutie 😳😳
I’ll say it again, one person’s CW is another’s wet dream 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I imagine Zads scrolling through the original CW photos thinking, 'yeah, fair enough ' then getting to the last one and saying 'Hey! I thought I was really hot in that one 😢.

I didn’t want to have to share this, but in a show of solidarity, here is my Taras challenging wank. If I’ve made my peace with it, then we can all manage one of the Zads CWs 🤣

Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦 🍆💦💥
Are Ukrainian men 💯 confident in their sexuality or what 😆
We need to stop. It's starting to feel like a Russian propaganda campaign!
I agree. At this rate the thread is mis-named 😄

• Haha
Stop, make it stop. He's being ruined.

They're all as rank as each other. The subsequent ones (bar that beaut from @Hanibo) are as bad if not worse. Am I eliminated from the gang? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Direct appeal to Zads: can you do BDE walk in camo trousers and tight black t-shirt. Extended distance if possible. I need something to bleach out the heresy happening on this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.