Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Flimsy 😊 Zads is so photogenic!

I forgot about Pinterest!! Sadly, I searched for T on there just now and the first photos made me regret that. So very, very much. They make the purple tulle dress one looks like Grade I wankbank material. I think we could be over. Going to try unsee them now by watching the Ed Sheeran video on loop for the next 5 hours.

Here is one of max and Zads looking fly …

D53C89AB-122F-4A94-9773-54D64C5BF8B1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Hanibo T article. cute pictures apart from the one where he’s with his ex wife lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Hanibo T article. cute pictures apart from the one where he’s with his ex wife lol

All my favourite pictures 🥰 That wife though 🤢 … that photo of them is popping up everywhere for me!

Reactions: 2
I’ll take Max out of the way 😝
Max is really appealing to me in this photo for some reason 🤣 Maybe I should just take the other soldier, in the background 🤔 (I’m still not over the trauma of either T’s lovey-dovey photo or the Pinterest photos.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Max is really appealing to me in this photo for some reason 🤣 Maybe I should just take the other soldier, in the background 🤔 (I’m still not over the trauma of either T’s lovey-dovey photo or the Pinterest photos.)
im not giving him up without a fight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stop looking at that picture. The heat is making me really 🥵 I’m thinking lustful thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.