Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! Have you seen the latest alyssiakirkhart tiktok video 😳💗 of Zads in his speedo glory? It is really 🤤🥵
It won’t let me save it for here so go and have a look. You won’t regret it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s not Zads in camo but this gave me a laugh on Twitter between all the news of Russian-induced misery today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those two recent photos and the Zads 🏊‍♂️ vid have made my mouth dry and 🐱 as wet as the swimming pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😻 The filth on this board sparks joy in my life daily. Thank you ladies. @Hanibo that stubble one is in my Zads picture leaderboard now. I love it - great find.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😻 The filth on this board sparks joy in my life daily. Thank you ladies. @Hanibo that stubble one is in my Zads picture leaderboard now. I love it - great find.
I knew you would love the stubble Moniker! The second one was for me. You’re definitely all about war hero Zads, and I’m all for gym Zads!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Some more Pinterest finds of Max for @ElmoCookie and his other fans … hard to get the man in shot. I think we’ve seen most of them, but wasn’t sure about these three…

F8DB9FB2-81F1-4E10-973B-369D9BB83324.jpeg

2506EAED-8D24-4289-80E3-8EAB9F4ED2A2.jpeg

EEF4AF83-3E32-443D-B1EB-3F8FD82115C6.jpeg

Clearly, I’m having a very productive day 🤣🤣

And here is one of T, because I need to make sure that he’s represented on the thread (despite being a Zads thread 🤣).

The hat is dodgy AF, but the little freckles around his eyes and nose …. Omg I just can’t cope. I can’t believe he has to fight in some horrible war 😭😍🥰😭😍🥰🦋🦋🦋

4F3BE922-FB4B-43B2-B7D8-0662549AE890.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Some more Pinterest finds of Max for @ElmoCookie and his other fans … hard to get the man in shot. I think we’ve seen most of them, but wasn’t sure about these three…

View attachment 1416689
View attachment 1416691
View attachment 1416694
Clearly, I’m having a very productive day 🤣🤣

And here is one of T, because I need to make sure that he’s represented on the thread (despite being a Zads thread 🤣).

The hat is dodgy AF, but the little freckles around his eyes and nose …. Omg I just can’t cope. I can’t believe he has to fight in some horrible war 😭😍🥰😭😍🥰🦋🦋🦋

View attachment 1416714
i had seen one of them But I do like looking at Maxi 😆

I think I've found the mother of all CWs. It's so bad I'm not even going to post it.

How bloody gorgeous is he here?
Just want to straddle him.
IMG_20220714_193000.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I've found the mother of all CWs. It's so bad I'm not even going to post it.

How bloody gorgeous is he here?
Just want to straddle him.
View attachment 1416929
Post it!

Yeah …. But … the freckles?!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫 they’re beyond cute. Also, I’m forgiving the hat because we’ve all seen Zads in hats 🤣
That’s the first picture I have seen (ignoring hat), yeah you’re pretty cute

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.