Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought he looked cute 🥰
That was the photo his wife shared of him on his birthday, saying that was how he looked when they met. I thought then that she must really hate him 🤣

Here’s a similarly cute one of Zads 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t stop looking at that picture. The heat is making me really 🥵 I’m thinking lustful thoughts.
@alicky I have my suspicions that you are more filthy than @OrangeDuvet @ElmoCookie and I combined. Which is saying something.

Out and about earlier and when we were passing the local church my daughter asked if she could go in and light a candle "for the people in Ukraine" (we're not religious but she likes to do this every now and then). I avoided making eye contact with the statue of Jesus when we were in there but I could see him in my peripheral vision totally judging me for all the recent filth. Which is understandable. Am hoping my daughter's candles and prayers mitigate.

Baby T @Hanibo cutie!
Awh, he's adorable @Hanibo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@alicky I have my suspicions that you are more filthy than @OrangeDuvet @ElmoCookie and I combined. Which is saying something.

Out and about earlier and when we were passing the local church my daughter asked if she could go in and light a candle "for the people in Ukraine" (we're not religious but she likes to do this every now and then). I avoided making eye contact with the statue of Jesus when we were in there but I could see him in my peripheral vision totally judging me for all the recent filth. Which is understandable. Am hoping my daughter's candles and prayers mitigate.

Awh, he's adorable @Hanibo
There is no redemption for the level of filth on this thread and in our minds 🤣 Although the spoiler stories are conspicuously absent on this particular thread. We could do with some more to balance out the CWs perhaps? 🤔

He’s so cute. I would seriously run away from my husband and kids for him 🙈

• Haha
There is no redemption for the level of filth on this thread and in our minds 🤣 Although the spoiler stories are conspicuously absent on this particular thread. We could do with some more to balance out the CWs perhaps? 🤔

He’s so cute. I would seriously run away from my husband and kids for him 🙈
ive already told my lot I’m off if the chance presents itself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Moniker I can’t quote your post for some reason.
There’s no way I’m more filthy than you, @OrangeDuvet and @ElmoCookie combined 😅😂.

Although I think WTF is wrong with me especially in this heat. Lying on the beach this morning I couldn’t stop thinking about that UA soldier and the naughty things we would get up to in the lake and in the countryside and I’m now looking at Zad’s photo and thinking I want to push him to the ground and jump his bones. I’m now giving topless builders the side eye. WTF is wrong with me 🤷‍♀️😂

i can imagine the guilt in the church and you couldn’t look Jesus the statue in the eye 😂

• Haha

I’m blaming the heat but want this man to just ruin me.Take me anyway anywhere. I’m his 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Currently abroad on holiday atm, but still having to get my Tattle fix, so having a read when I can 😈 Seem to be having Zads dreams even more than usual, I blame the heat 🥵:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Currently abroad on holiday atm, but still having to get my Tattle fix, so having a read when I can 😈 Seem to be having Zads dreams even more than usual, I blame the heat 🥵:ROFLMAO:
Nice - enjoy (the holiday and the dreams) 💜

Imagine what the heat in Kyiv is doing to all the women who are physically around Zads and co? 😱😱 🦋💦🦋💦

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine what the heat in Kyiv is doing to all the women who are physically around Zads and co? 😱😱 🦋💦🦋💦
i do wonder if they are uneffected by him. Anyone I’ve spoken to that’s Ukrainian or close to Ukrainians has been like Meh about him. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
i do wonder if they are uneffected by him. Anyone I’ve spoken to that’s Ukrainian or close to Ukrainians has been like Meh about him. 😆
My Ukrainian friend is 🥵🥵🥵 for both Zads and T. She knows the score with me and T though - that I get stabby 🤣

Not sure how I feel about this video - the BDE walk by both Zads and Max in reverse 🤔

Sharing for all you BDE-walk lovers though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen this one

it’s giving me the 🦋 the way he looks at you

• Heart
Not sure how I feel about this video - the BDE walk by both Zads and Max in reverse 🤔
Zads and Max on their way to greet the Tattle bus, then backing the duck up after seeing how feral we all are.
Just seen this one

it’s giving me the 🦋 the way he looks at you

View attachment 1415836
👁👄👁
This mf knows exactly the effect he has on women.
(I've already been labelled as one of the filthiest member of this thread, so I feel like I can't afford to mention the spitting 😐)

• Haha
  • Heart
Zads and Max on their way to greet the Tattle bus, then backing the duck up after seeing how feral we all are.
This went through my head also!

👁👄👁
(I've already been labelled as one of the filthiest member of this thread, so I feel like I can't afford to mention the spitting 😐)
OD, wear the label with pride. You know Zads will be down with that 🤣💜

• Haha
  • Heart

👁👄👁

haha! I think Zads is the filthiest member of this thread. He knows what he’s doing. Just hope OZ isn’t too vanilla and he gets satisfied properly. As one of the filthiest members of the thread I have a few things I can show him 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Exciting …. Tell us more! Could little Zads be in there?!!
well I ordered some brave like Ukraine T-shirts from the people that make Zads. They are always resharing customers and I think Zads follows them so…..

• Heart

👁👄👁
I don’t know what he’s doing, is he blowing on his fingers instead of licking? I’m watching that eye contact on a loop
🦋🦋💦👁👄👁💦🦋🦋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.