Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone 😊 love that fourth pic in the camo Orange Duvet! πŸ’œ

I’m back after a couple of days off. I think I figured out my bad mood (pre the other woman arriving on the scene πŸ™„) - I have covid again. Asymptomatic thankfully apart from fatigue and some severe crankiness!

And then yesterday I sprained my ankle. So I’ll have plenty of time to catch up on these threads and fall back in love with Zads 🀣

Thanks for all the checking in, well wishes, videos of hot soldiers - they were much appreciated πŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pre-war Zads. The dad trainers were a thing then too πŸ™ˆ he’s so cute in this video though I can let them slide!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting video interview; you can see every emotion here including his heartbreak over his children at about 4.09 πŸ’”

And of course, gorgeous as always ❀

Forgot to say, welcome back @Hanibo! Enjoy a long, enjoyable catch up (beware, I did a long thread re- read the other night and it was... crippling) πŸ˜„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Forgot to say, welcome back @Hanibo! Enjoy a long, enjoyable catch up (beware, I did a long thread re- read the other night and it was... crippling) πŸ˜„
Thanks for the warning. I’m saving the spoiler stories for this evening when there is another parent home. I’m already incapacitated enough right now with my ankle 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry to hear you have Covid again @Hanibo. Hope you feel better again soon.

Did you like my bonkbuster @Moniker?

Similiar photos as posted yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Interesting video interview; you can see every emotion here including his heartbreak over his children at about 4.09 πŸ’”

And of course, gorgeous as always ❀

Ugh why did I watch this. He says OZ visits him frequently πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
On the other hand,OZ said their marriage was put on pause because of the war and that does make me feel a bit better 😌😌 (such an odd choice of words there, you're clearly still married to eachother and see eachother. My guess is she's not getting any 😏)

@Hanibo let us know if you're back on the Zads train by the end of the day πŸ˜†

• Heart
Morning everyone 😊 love that fourth pic in the camo Orange Duvet! πŸ’œ

I’m back after a couple of days off. I think I figured out my bad mood (pre the other woman arriving on the scene πŸ™„) - I have covid again. Asymptomatic thankfully apart from fatigue and some severe crankiness!

And then yesterday I sprained my ankle. So I’ll have plenty of time to catch up on these threads and fall back in love with Zads 🀣

Thanks for all the checking in, well wishes, videos of hot soldiers - they were much appreciated πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Oh no Hanibo hope the covid isn't too bad this time and you are well soon.

• Heart
Ugh why did I watch this. He says OZ visits him frequently πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
On the other hand,OZ said their marriage was put on pause because of the war and that does make me feel a bit better 😌😌 (such an odd choice of words there, you're clearly still married to eachother and see eachother. My guess is she's not getting any 😏)

@Hanibo let us know if you're back on the Zads train by the end of the day πŸ˜†
Re the 'pause in marriage' quote, personally I think she's given him a pink ticket. Here he is explaining himself after the Tattle bus has finally left:

I am off work today and need to clean up for guests arriving this evening. Fighting temptation to sit under parasol in garden idly scrolling Zads thirst β˜•πŸ˜

• Haha
@alicky I bloody loved your 4-parter. Gutted when I finished it and realised there wasn't another bit. Alicky finding herself knickerless and Zads asmr voice were two of my favourite bits. It will be getting several re-readings from me later but I am very far behind on the thread right now. Looking forward to catching up in all the hotness.

• Heart
Can't believe his media team failed to upload a photo album of yesterday's pictures of all days. Here are some from his IG but I still want to see all of them and in HQ.
IMG_20220708_110115.jpg
IMG_20220708_110144.jpg
IMG_20220708_110212.jpg

So nice to see him smile πŸ₯°
(Look at that sleeve and bicep in the last pic πŸ₯΅)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.