Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool @Moniker. I could do another, will have to watch another of Zadsโ€™ stirring videos and a few more UA fighter videos for inspiration to strike ๐Ÿ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m missing Max too much. I need to see his face for inspiration to strike ๐Ÿ˜
Girl, same. Except T obvs. Even though I havenโ€™t forgiven him yet ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry to hear you have Covid again @Hanibo. Hope you feel better again soon.
Thanks @alicky โ€ฆ no symptoms really except Iโ€™m grumpy and tired so itโ€™s a big change from last time ๐Ÿ’œ

Ugh why did I watch this. He says OZ visits him frequently ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

@Hanibo let us know if you're back on the Zads train by the end of the day ๐Ÿ˜†
Watch this space OD ๐Ÿคฃ these Olenas are pissing me right off though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh no Hanibo hope the covid isn't too bad this time and you are well soon.
Thanks Dooley Doo ๐Ÿ’œ no real symptoms this time thankfully. The sprained ankle is the real PITA. Iโ€™m forced to rest today and I still canโ€™t keep up with this thread. And I canโ€™t go to the gym to deal with my frustrations ๐Ÿคฃ

@Hanibo hope you feel better soon. We need to get our bags packed. I need to go find max!
Iโ€™m ready to go! We need to find Max and rescue T from that awful woman ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Completely lost where I was and nearly commented โ€œI really want to sit on his faceโ€ on an official Facebook post of his ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿซฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always react to his insta stories in the hope he looks through the messages and sees my profile picture and thinks โ€œdamn girlโ€ ๐Ÿ˜†
I was watching his insta stories just now, and in the one when heโ€™s in his black top and close up talking into the phone, I so wanted to type โ€˜I want to kiss your lipsโ€™

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Babes in camo trousers today!
IMG_20220708_164340.jpg
IMG_20220708_164315.jpg
IMG_20220708_164429.jpg
IMG_20220708_164507.jpg
IMG_20220708_164244.jpg
IMG_20220708_164413.jpg
81426f6c3e78d4a994dbec896dda5122_1657279528.jpeg
b8de5caa62d1c18b50576969f31181ff_1657279528.jpeg

He cut his beautiful finger ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
paper cut from reading the duck bunker chronicles too much ๐Ÿ˜†
He turned that page way too quickly ๐Ÿ˜†

How cute does he look in the first picture with his big eyes ๐Ÿฅบ
I reckon they gave him that knife in case tings get too frisky in the duck Bunker and he has to free himself from ropes..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.