Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wake up babes, new t-shirt just dropped!

Fuming that they got him a size too big, that's clearly a slim fitting type of t-shirt 😤😤😤
Bless his heart for turning up the sleeve cuffs and even the bloody hem! Such a hero ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wake up babes, new t-shirt just dropped!

Fuming that they got him a size too big, that's clearly a slim fitting type of t-shirt 😤😤😤
Bless his heart for turning up the sleeve cuffs and even the bloody hem! Such a hero ❤
If it’s a size too big we know which idiot ordered it. Thanks OZ 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
@swampdonkey22 are there camo-clad UA men in the Curragh? I drove that way the week before last. How did I not have this piece of information?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amazing! What did you say? Did you send him your drawing? 😆
Oh nothing much really. In the intimate address he did on Insta I said I wanted to kiss his lips. I nearly said blow us a kiss, or kiss the screen, but thought it was going a bit far. I could send him that drawing 😝🤓

@ElmoCookie @alicky Incoming...

Locations 'undisclosed' presumably to protect them from thirsty women hostile forces
😳😍😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ladies, I need your help for the next thread.

Do you want the poll question to be The most challenging wank or The least challenging wank? (Pictures will be the same either way)

Reactions: 4
Where do I need to go?!
Next plane to Dublin, I’ll meet you at the Curragh. We’ll find some soldiers there for a warm-up then over to UA for the main event(s) 💦🍆💥 (T is back in Kharkiv, now is my chance to swoop in 🤣).

Ladies, I need your help for the next thread.

Do you want the poll question to be The most challenging wank or The least challenging wank? (Pictures will be the same either way)
Least challenging might be interesting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Some Zads and Max BDE. Mmmmmm😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.