Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun in the duck Bunker πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More proof of life for Max @ElmoCookie πŸ’œ

He looks tired in that second photo, you sure you’re not in Kyiv wearing the man out?! 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart

A 31 second video in which Zads glances down at his own bicep, Yermak then twitches his arm looking uncomfortable, two other men also look uncomfortable, Zads starts stroking and pinching his own arm!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Max does look a little tired and traumatised. Perhaps πŸ€” I should have let more light into the room and given him more rest πŸ˜†πŸ˜¬πŸ˜

• Haha
View attachment 1401624

out earlier and saw Zads car πŸ˜†
I saw a bloke today wearing a t shirt that said 'ride me like you stole me' and it made me think of this thread (and immediately triggered a fantasy of kidnapping Zads from Kyiv πŸ˜„)

duck me. duck me. I am done. Pass the smelling salts. It's just one fanny-soaker image after another. Too much
It's not just me is it? He seems to get handsomer every picture πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to see him walking in the camos. Couldn't find a vid on Insta. Would love to blow him while he's wearing them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ladies... ladies, honestly your dedication to the cause is everything, it's been a witch of a day (sat in hospital with poorly mum), and only just caught up with the thirst but you've done me proud on the photo uploads πŸ‘ πŸ₯° I really needed More ammunition for the wank bank a pick me up, and zads, Jesus take the wheel... πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

.... actually, i think I'm just going to check myself back in there for some resus fanny reconstruction or something..

Great to see Max has resurfaced too @ElmoCookie πŸ₯΅πŸ—ΌπŸ†πŸ’¦

Zads consulting the medical team of kyiv on the logistics of a full tattle bus of fanny reconstructions
Screenshot_20220709-002502_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I sent him a message on his Instagram last night. I hope nothing blows up 😬

Seeing those camo photos makes me feel like I want him to lie on top of me and his mouth on me. 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I sent him a message on his Instagram last night. I hope nothing blows up 😬

Seeing those camo photos makes me feel like I want him to lie on top of me and his mouth on me. 😝
Amazing! What did you say? Did you send him your drawing? πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was telling a male friend about my max and Zads love. He said if there’s two fellas that deserve a good duck right now, they are on top of the list. I agreed πŸ˜†

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.