Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moniker

VIP Member
Ok, I've watched that gorgeous BDE Tik Tok Careless Whisper video on a loop for the past half hour (kids can manage without breakfast or other basic needs today and I'll start work later). My take is that there is no way one woman could satisfy a beast of that magnitude. He needs all of us Tattlers, stat. He'd be able to line us all up like dominos and it'd be one 😼 💥 after another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

MartinBlank

Oh my days. Now I'm in a cab with a fuckwit driver telling me Ukraine needs to just roll over and Zelensky is dodgy and everything on the BBC is a lie. Husband is doing some tactical agreement because it isn't worth it and I'm biting my lip.

Give me fucking strength.

• Angry
  • Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Look ladies.... I'm exhausted , and my Nation needs me. I must lead my people to victory after this invasion.
OK, you can suck me off , but I'm not obliging you , I need my hands free to sign papers
volodymyr-zelensky-screengrab-041522-full-169.jpeg.jpg

• Haha

FlimsyExcuse

Hello ladies. I’m new here. As a welcome gift may I present to you a video featuring … the voice of Max! At the 39 second mark you can clearly hear him say “Back off lady. I’m waiting for the Tattle bus”. Admittedly I don’t speak Ukrainian so I may have interpreted some of those words wrong. The rest of the video you can turn the sound down and just enjoy Max keeping Zads safe. (Sorry if I’m doing anything wrong)

• Heart
  • Wow

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @ElmoCookie!

A brief summary of the previous thread:
- Thanks to @Hanibo we finally know the name of G🧤and it's Maksym Donets (Max)!
- Tattlers seem to agree that Zads doesn't look good in hats. Zads seems to hate them too.
- Macron has paid a visit to our man and has managed to turn himself into a meme after pawing at Zads the whole day and being unable to peel his eyes off of him. Lets never forget this
IMG_20220624_224933.png

- A day after said visit a new member called Blueballs leaves a comment and is never to be seen again. We suspect it's Macron.
- A few more members dip their toes in our thread and nearly trample each other to death on their way out (including a Russian bot, The Other Woman's hardcore fan... )
- Zads has unleashed our untapped talent for writing erotica
- Consequently, we've become more unhinged
- Zads emoji 🧔

Please add if I've missed something!

P. S. About the poll,
There's no desk nor table emoji so I used 🖥 to represent desk 🤷‍♀️
I was going to add more options but sadly there's a limit.

• Heart
  • Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
32669ce86122027ffe15c969ac065b8d_1656867344.jpeg

With all due respect Mr President, what the fuck is this?

- You weren't supposed to go in there, Bach. That's my Fuck Bunker for when Tattle ladies arrive.

• Haha

boujiemoon

I hate when real life gets in the way of my creeping! 🤣

Prewar Zads and OZ seem to have been well-matched, but lately I’ve been wondering if they still are? She seems … I don’t know how to say it nicely … pretty boring? I’ve read that the rates of divorce seem to increase after wars, so there’s always that I suppose 🤔

Not with that attitude you won’t 🤣
🤔

Granted war is going to affect, especially when you have such responsibility as zads, but there are times and have been times prewar when she's looked a right miserable 🐄 I mean really miserable. Again, you can't know the context, of whats happened or might have happened before being papped by the press, but even at supposedly happy events she's got a face like a slapped arse.

Having a man like zads, a beast of 🍆 and 💥💦🦋 on the daily, Jesus woman, I'd have a permanent limp, a destroyed 😽 and a permanent delirious grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

VC10

VIP Member
OK girls ; I have about 20 mins to spare, now....
Who's first???
7240-4827-2.66526871.jpg.gallery.jpg

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
He looks like his other arm and hand are occupied under the desk. What I wouldnt give for it to be on my head controlling the pressure as I am under the desk licking his balls and sucking his cock until he blows in my mouth. I'd then put him to bed and let him sleep and rest for 33 minutes while he refills for round 2 which involves him fucking me very slow, very hard and very deep, in missionary in bed with him pinning my hands above my head on the Ukraine flag-patterned sheets 😼 💦 💥 💥 💥 😻👅🏐🏐
Zads continues his slow, deep thrusting, one hand firmly pinning both my wrists to the bed, his other hand under the small of my back, pulling me rhythmically to him as he fucks me. He nuzzles his mouth in to my neck and ear as he moves, raspily whispering in Ukrainian, asking me if I enjoy having him inside me. I can't respond, as the floods of ecstasy caused by each thrust are rendering me less and less capable of speaking, but my guttural moans tell him the effect he is having. I am about to reach a pinnacle of 💥 when he slows right down, looks at me teasingly, asks "what's the rush?" and pulls out. I look at his throbbing 🍆 and see how wet it is from having been inside me. I am aching to feel him back there and to finish what we have started, so wrestle myself out from under him, push him onto his back against the pillows and slide onto his cock, angling my hips to maximise the sensation of his impressive girth. He looks surprised at how quickly I've taken control but before he can say anything, I've started to move up and down on his cock, and he moans with pleasure. His cock hits every nerve ending in my 😼 even ones I didn't know existed. The sensation is glorious and I can feel every millimetre of him. We fuck hard, reaching an incredible mutual climax during which he moans Slava Ukraini! I dismount, kiss him gently and thank him for bringing me to heaven. I want to put my underwear on so I can keep his love juice inside me. He tells me there's no need as he plans to pump me full of it for the duration of my stay, and that he'll be ready to fuck me again in an hour.

• Heart
  • Wow

MartinBlank

A 31 second video in which Zads glances down at his own bicep, Yermak then twitches his arm looking uncomfortable, two other men also look uncomfortable, Zads starts stroking and pinching his own arm!

• Haha