Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alicky, an English girl in Kyiv

Alicky had managed to get a cleaning job in the Presidental Palace in Kyiv. She reckoned it was the only way she could get into the sacred domain. Despite knowing little Ukrainian, in the job interview she demonstrated attention to detail in her cleaning and was offered the job on the spot.

Her favourite part of the job was cleaning the President’s office, angling to do it whilst he was there. She had gotten used to the fact that she was actually in the vicinity of the Ukrainian President. She would dust, clean, and hoover quietly as not to disturb him while he was working at his desk. From time to time he would meet her eyes, smile and nod and she would blush and look away. She still felt shy of him as she found him so ineffably sexy.

One day, he was working at his desk, tie loosened, whilst she was dusting around his desk, she couldn’t help but place her hand on his shirted muscular back and plant kissed on his nape. He smelled faintly of aftershave. He turned and stood up, pulling her to him and she found they were gently kissing and caressing each other. Blushing and entranced, Alicky couldn’t believe she was actually kissing him. He pushed her against the desk and she felt herself dissolve against his body. As they kissed his soft mouth parted hers and he sucked her upper lip and bottom lip gently. Their tongues met as they snogged and it was so electric that she couldn’t help but move her hand between them, below his belt and cup his large trouser-clad tented bulge. She felt wetness and flutters in her pussy and tried to grind herself against his bulge. He groaned softly, low in his throat and moved away.

‘Alicky’ he whispered, come back here this time tomorrow, I’ll have more time then’.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alicky, an English girl in Kyiv

Alicky had managed to get a cleaning job in the Presidental Palace in Kyiv. She reckoned it was the only way she could get into the sacred domain. Despite knowing little Ukrainian, in the job interview she demonstrated attention to detail in her cleaning and was offered the job on the spot.

Her favourite part of the job was cleaning the President’s office, angling to do it whilst he was there. She had gotten used to the fact that she was actually in the vicinity of the Ukrainian President. She would dust, clean, and hoover quietly as not to disturb him while he was working at his desk. From time to time he would meet her eyes, smile and nod and she would blush and look away. She still felt shy of him as she found him so ineffably sexy.

One day, he was working at his desk, tie loosened, whilst she was dusting around his desk, she couldn’t help but place her hand on his shirted muscular back and plant kissed on his nape. He smelled faintly of aftershave. He turned and stood up, pulling her to him and she found they were gently kissing and caressing each other. Blushing and entranced, Alicky couldn’t believe she was actually kissing him. He pushed her against the desk and she felt herself dissolve against his body. As they kissed his soft mouth parted hers and he sucked her upper lip and bottom lip gently. Their tongues met as they snogged and it was so electric that she couldn’t help but move her hand between them, below his belt and cup his large trouser-clad tented bulge. She felt wetness and flutters in her pussy and tried to grind herself against his bulge. He groaned softly, low in his throat and moved away.

‘Alicky’ he whispered, come back here this time tomorrow, I’ll have more time then’.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🦋💦💦 Is it tomorrow already?? 🙏
A suite and tie Zads, nice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Part two

The next day dawned

It was a bright spring morning in Kyiv. Alicky showered and put on her favourite crushed velvet lilac dress which clung in all the right places, and shoes and hurried past the heavily guarded entrance of the Palace where masked, heavily armed Ukrainian soldiers were pacing around. She nodded at the dark-blue eyed masked Ukrainian guard who without fail nodded to her every morning. She swore he had winked and raised his eyebrows at her once. He looked vaguely familiar, not unlike her favourite dark-blued TikTok soldier, posing bare chested and doing pull ups on a bar in the Ukrainian countryside.

She laughed and shook her head, smiling to herself and observed once again that Ukrainian eyes have a way of looking into your very soul. She almost sped into the Palace, such was her desire to see the President.

• Heart
Part three

Cut to a scene in the President’s office

Alicky found she was knickerless, her dress pulled up to her waist and impaled helplessly on the President’s cock. He was so big and girthy and filling her up so well. He was stroking her boob over her bra and caressing her tummy and gently pressing her below while he was on the phone speaking gruffly in Ukrainian and riffling through papers. She was getting wetter and wetter and moaning, trying to grind herself on him. ‘Shh, patience darling, I won’t be long’. She undid her bra impatiently releasing her boobs and kneaded and stroked her boobs and erect nipples with urgency, crying softly and biting her lip in frustration. His warm hand soon found and was fondling her bare breast.

There was a soft knock on the door and the President answered ‘Come in. In entered a smiling maid carrying a silver tray containing a cafeteria of hot strong percolated coffee, cups and biscuits.

Alicky was mortified at what the maid might be thinking at what she was doing sat half naked on the President but the maid smilingly put the tray down on the desk and left. The President finished his phone call and immediately placed a pillow on the edge of the desk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Part four

He laid Alicky face down over the pillow on the desk, still inside her and thrust into her. She was so wet he penetrated her to the hilt. He fucked her until she cried with ecstacy and opened her legs wider apart for more access, her face suffused with heat buried in the pillow. He ripped the front of her dress open and stroked her freed breasts and nipples as she cried out with her eyes closed.

Her rump enjoying his thrusts was coming in a flood of orgasm. She whimpered as he seemed to get bigger and pushed her legs still wider apart and slid a finger inside her and stroked as he thrust and thrust into her as she climaxed and he released his cool soft flood. Alicky collapsed on her front on the warm pillow and felt her insides throb with aftershock, her legs shaking.

He collapsed on top of her, panting, and their arms and fingers entwined. She loved his heavy weight on her back and felt she could lie like that forever and never move. Presently they stirred and got up and tidied themselves.

Alicky found herself sitting on his muscular legs and laying on his chest in the Presidents chair, both fully dressed and their fingers entwined. He then poured her a cup of strong coffee and they dipped in silence, Alicky caressing his fingers that were resting on her thigh.

‘You’re a bad, bad girl Alicky, aren’t you?’ he eventually murmured in his asmr voice, his eyes half closed and languid with that amused smile she loved. He bit his lower lip. ‘You like me and I like you. I know there’s also a soldier in the compound who likes you’. He hesistated, looking into her eyes and purred ‘He wants to have a go on you, in fact we both do - what do you think? I’d like to try other things with you’. As she gasped in shock he raised his eyebrows in amusement and winked. ‘Tomorrow it is then, that is decided’

Alicky felt her mouth immediately go dry and her insides leap, and knickers grow ever damper, mingled with her wetness and his juice, her fingertips meditatively stroking the buttons on her ripped dress, aching deep inside where he had been.

THE END

• Heart
  • Wow
Part four

He laid Alicky face down over the pillow on the desk, still inside her and thrust into her. She was so wet he penetrated her to the hilt. He fucked her until she cried with ecstacy and opened her legs wider apart for more access, her face suffused with heat buried in the pillow. He ripped the front of her dress open and stroked her freed breasts and nipples as she cried out with her eyes closed.

Her rump enjoying his thrusts was coming in a flood of orgasm. She whimpered as he seemed to get bigger and pushed her legs still wider apart and slid a finger inside her and stroked as he thrust and thrust into her as she climaxed and he released his cool soft flood. Alicky collapsed on her front on the warm pillow and felt her insides throb with aftershock, her legs shaking.

He collapsed on top of her, panting, and their arms and fingers entwined. She loved his heavy weight on her back and felt she could lie like that forever and never move. Presently they stirred and got up and tidied themselves.

Alicky found herself sitting on his muscular legs and laying on his chest in the Presidents chair, both fully dressed and their fingers entwined. He then poured her a cup of strong coffee and they dipped in silence, Alicky caressing his fingers that were resting on her thigh.

‘You’re a bad, bad girl Alicky, aren’t you?’ he eventually murmured in his asmr voice, his eyes half closed and languid with that amused smile she loved. He bit his lower lip. ‘You like me and I like you. I know there’s also a soldier in the compound who likes you’. He hesistated, looking into her eyes and purred ‘He wants to have a go on you, in fact we both do - what do you think? I’d like to try other things with you’. As she gasped in shock he raised his eyebrows in amusement and winked. ‘Tomorrow it is then, that is decided’

Alicky felt her mouth immediately go dry and her insides leap, and knickers grow ever damper, mingled with her wetness and his juice, her fingertips meditatively stroking the buttons on her ripped dress, aching deep inside where he had been.

THE END
Saving for later. Loving it so far @alicky

• Heart
Reactions: 6
767B0228-9C46-44F3-A291-A0E0992326D1.jpeg

Re: my spoiler story, it was so long I had to break it up into 4 parts. Hope you manage to read to the end 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.