Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I didn’t think my bad mood could get any worse, I am like the antichrist! I haven’t read any of the spoiler stories in days, and I’ve yet to catch up on posts from the last 24-48 hours.

Although I did see the one of OZ and Kuleba, and they are a much better couple. And Elvis Zads is 🤢

Also welcome back Debtex 💜

I’ve been saving the rest of the posts / stories for when this mood passes. Which, now, is not going to be today! 😤😭🙈

View attachment 1396306
he will realise what a twit she is and then bin her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god I didn’t think my bad mood could get any worse, I am like the antichrist! I haven’t read any of the spoiler stories in days, and I’ve yet to catch up on posts from the last 24-48 hours.

Although I did see the one of OZ and Kuleba, and they are a much better couple. And Elvis Zads is 🤢

Also welcome back Debtex 💜

I’ve been saving the rest of the posts / stories for when this mood passes. Which, now, is not going to be today! 😤😭🙈

View attachment 1396306
I'm Relatively new to the tattle thread, but glad to be among such lovely thirsty filthy people. Hope you feel better soon @Hanibo 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus cameraman, you had one job! Please find yourself a better position to film next time and make sure his bulge is in the shot the whole time, ok? Thanks x

ETA And no clip of Zads sliding in his chair! 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus cameraman, you had one job! Please find yourself a better position to film next time and make sure his bulge is in the shot the whole time, ok? Thanks x
That major BDE at the start omg 🥵🥵🥵

Sat in the office trying my best to stay composed and failing miserably :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve come over all unnecessary watching him at the table. I just want to.... I don’t know what 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha

ETA And no clip of Zads sliding in his chair! 😤
And what they done with Max?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve come over all unnecessary
I might have done duck all today, but at least I've learnt a new phrase 🤷‍♀️

And what they done with Max?!
He's busy catching up on our stories.
(On a serious note, now that he's the chief of security maybe he has more duties behind the scenes?)

Some excellent "thank you, thank you for coming" though.
*Looks for a private corner to watch it with sound on*

• Haha
Great microphone action. Zads showing his class by pronouncing 'Taoiseach' correctly, unlike Liz Truss and her ilk.

Zads, that t-shirt is no good and has to go. I'll be contacting your laundry lady regarding its disposal.

• Haha
That major BDE at the start omg 🥵🥵🥵

Sat in the office trying my best to stay composed and failing miserably :ROFLMAO:
Just waiting for a Tik Tok guru to produce something that surpasses the piece of genius that is the Careless Whisper tik tok 🍆 👀👀👀

😻

*Looks for a private corner to watch it with sound on*
I've ditched the pretence of being discreet and watched it at my desk in work using my earbuds (I do have the advantage of my own office but am always a little jumpy watching Zads anywhere than at home).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Face of a Tattler in pic 2. The bulge trouser/black t-shirt is my favourite combo, though yet to see him moving around in the camo trousers so thar could change . Look at his cute foot nearly turned fully on its side. He's so adorable. Have hardly visited this thread today and having withdrawal symptoms.
He looks incredibly handsome in the first photo, I really like that outfit on him. But current Zads and his outfits is still my favourite.

Apart from this one. Contemplating calling it a Challenging Wank
IMG_20220706_180003.jpg

I've noticed his turned footsie too, adorable 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
When you've misjudged how much time you have before the next meeting and read a Spoiler on Tattle 🍆🍆
IMG_20220706_084407.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.