Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still waiting for Flimsy to confirm that they aren’t Max 😆 Give us a clue to your age Max 😉

And we’ve not seen Macron (blue balls) or the OZ lover recently 🤔
LOL can definitely confirm I'm not Max. If I was I'd still be staring at myself in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pressed for time today but had to remark on @OrangeDuvet ' story and Zads having no underwear on. That was my favourite bit. What a typically slutty move on his part 🥵 🍆💦

• Heart
A tiktokker who likes Zads’ hands as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh my god I didn’t think my bad mood could get any worse, I am like the antichrist! I haven’t read any of the spoiler stories in days, and I’ve yet to catch up on posts from the last 24-48 hours.

Although I did see the one of OZ and Kuleba, and they are a much better couple. And Elvis Zads is 🤢

Also welcome back Debtex 💜

I’ve been saving the rest of the posts / stories for when this mood passes. Which, now, is not going to be today! 😤😭🙈

CF1153DA-B73A-4AE2-9E56-FA2ABCD16504.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god I didn’t think my bad mood could get any worse, I am like the antichrist! I haven’t read any of the spoiler stories in days, and I’ve yet to catch up on posts from the last 24-48 hours.

I've been saving the rest of the posts / stories for when this mood passes. Which, now, is not going to be today! 😤😭🙈

View attachment 1396306
Yikes! I'd be in a bad mood, too! Thank God Zads doesn't have private IG where he posts mushy nonsense like that!

Sending love your way Hanibo, hope you'll be back soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.