Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to have second thoughts about doing a spoiler. I don’t know why 😬 I feel all anxious now.
Would you like me to break the ice? I've just finished mine and I'm honestly dying to post it so I can delete it from my phone before someone somehow stumbles upon it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not been commenting for a while as life has taken over but I’m up to date now 😅 Here is one to cheer you up ladies . O Z and Kuleba - surely that leaves the door open for Zads now 😘
Nice to have you back @Debtex !

Omg Kuleba and OZ look better as a couple than Zads and OZ ever did! Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞🤣

• Haha
This one's for you @alicky you can do it babes!

The sun is setting over Kyiv as I look through the window of my designated room in the Presidential Palace, waiting for Zads to show up for our meeting this evening. He's been on the front lines the last four days and has texted me "I'm on my way" an hour ago, instantly triggering my arousal. It has been over a week since we last had our alone time and I'm itching to feel him against me again.

Finally, a row of black cars drive to the entrance of the palace. A bunch of men in army fatigues get out and I feel my heart beat faster as I spot his shock of black hair amongst them just as he goes through the door and out of my sight. I can't contain my excitement so I rush to the door to wait for him there on the threshold. Zads always dismisses his bodyguards before he reaches my floor so I don't care that I'm standing there only in my silk robe.

At last, he appears around the corner wearing dark green trousers that fit snugly on his powerful thick thighs and a light green t-shirt that accentuates his pecs, the sleeves slightly riding up the swell of his biceps. When I look into his eyes I am met with hunger, intent and determination. He's taking long purposeful strides towards me, every inch of his body language screaming "I'm bleeping you the moment I get my hands on you" and I feel weak in the knees. The pressure of his steely gaze is becoming too much so I untie the belt of my robe and let it fall down my shoulders and to the floor revealing my olive green lingerie. The colour compliments my skin tone nicely and I wanted to match with Zads. That seems to do the trick as it stops him in his tracks, his eyes roaming over my body, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. A barely noticeable smirk appears on his lips as he meets my eyes again and all but starts running towards me.

I jump into his arms, hook my legs around his waist and run my hands through his hair. He smells like a dark mysterious forest in which you can easily get lost never to find your way out again. He quickly maneuvers us into the room, closing the door shut behind us with one hand and pins me against the wall. His erection is pressing against me and my knickers are getting damp. The room is echoing with my moans as he kisses me deep all the while rutting against me, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. His lips are soft against mine and he tastes of black coffee. "I've missed you." He rasps between the kisses. "I've missed feeling you against me". "Yeah" I pant "Me too". Suddenly he's got his arms around me again and is carrying me further inside the room where he throws me on to the bed.

He toes off his shoes and is about to climb on the bed when I protest that he's way too dressed for the occasion so he removes his t-shirt, but keeps his trousers on, the tease.
The sight of him removing his shirt and revealing his strong chest and arms leaves me breathless. With one hand he pins my wrists above my head and leans down to kiss me behind my ear, down my neck, pulling my bra to take my tits in his mouth, his wet tongue flicking across my left nipple while he teases the right one between his fingers. Sparks of arousal run through me and I seek friction to take the edge off but he still has my hands in his grip. He licks and nips his way down to my crotch, releasing my hands in the process, and starts to kiss me through my panties. I moan and whimper as I feel myself getting wetter and wetter. Finally he takes pity and removes my panties and kisses his way down from one knee over my thigh and to my wet pulsating bleep. The first lick of his hot tongue across my folds sends my eyes rolling backwards and I have to grab his head to ground myself. The sheer concentration on his gorgeous face as he eats me out like a man on a mission is too much and I come screaming and pulling his hair, my body twitching with pleasure.

Zads sits up on his heels, wiping my juice off his glistening mouth with the back of his hand. His pupils are blown wide, hair disheveled and trousers tented. Oh god, I will never get enough of him. He winks at me, making my insides do a flip and I am ready for round two.

I unhook and remove my bra as he gets up to finally take off his trousers, only to reveal that he's not wearing any underwear, his heavy cock twitching and bouncing as he moves. "Oh my god you are such a slut!" I say incredulously and we both giggle. "Only for you" he says as he lies down on his side and kisses me sweetly. His throbbing cock is burning against my hip so I take it in my hand and stroke it languidly earning myself a couple of delicious moans. He leans his forehead against mine and rasps "I need you to turn around". I happily oblige so now we're pressed back to front, his cock nestled between my cheeks, his burning hot torso sticking to my back.

He moves my hair and starts kissing my neck down to my shoulder, his right hand draped over me cupping my left breast. I angle my head around and take his lips in mine as he wedges his right knee between my legs and lifts my right leg up. He breaks our kiss and removes his hand from around me. I was just about to protest when I feel him take himself in his hand and slide into me. His girth is stretching me and I feel complete.

Once he's inserted himself all the way in he grunts into my ear sending shivers all over my body. His right hand is back on me, stroking my clit as he starts to duck me in earnest. I whimper with pleasure and put my hand over his where he's rubbing me. He pants and groans into my ear, hitting my sweet spot with every thrust. "I've been thinking about this every night for the last seven days." He purrs into my ear "taking myself in my hand, imaging I was bleeping you instead". The image of him lying naked in bed stroking his thick cock with those beautiful hands while he thinks of me is too bloody much! My orgasm hits me like a lightning bolt, sending shockwaves through my body over and over. Zads follows me after a few more thrust, digging his fingers into my hip and filling me up with his come.

We lie there for a bit just catching our breaths. After a while, he takes himself out and after he sees me pout he promises to stuff me again later, giving me a cheeky wink.

For now, he pulls me on to his chest and kisses my forehead as we bask in the afterglow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

The sun is setting over Kyiv as I look through the window of my designated room in the Presidential Palace, waiting for Zads to show up for our meeting this evening. He's been on the front lines the last four days and has texted me "I'm on my way" an hour ago, instantly triggering my arousal. It has been over a week since we last had our alone time and I'm itching to feel him against me again.

Finally, a row of black cars drive to the entrance of the palace. A bunch of men in army fatigues get out and I feel my heart beat faster as I spot his shock of black hair amongst them just as he goes through the door and out of my sight. I can't contain my excitement so I rush to the door to wait for him there on the threshold. Zads always dismisses his bodyguards before he reaches my floor so I don't care that I'm standing there only in my silk robe.

At last, he appears around the corner wearing dark green trousers that fit snugly on his powerful thick thighs and a light green t-shirt that accentuates his pecs, the sleeves slightly riding up the swell of his biceps. When I look into his eyes I am met with hunger, intent and determination. He's taking long purposeful strides towards me, every inch of his body language screaming "I'm bleeping you the moment I get my hands on you" and I feel weak in the knees. The pressure of his steely gaze is becoming too much so I untie the belt of my robe and let it fall down my shoulders and to the floor revealing my olive green lingerie. The colour compliments my skin tone nicely and I wanted to match with Zads. That seems to do the trick as it stops him in his tracks, his eyes roaming over my body, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. A barely noticeable smirk appears on his lips as he meets my eyes again and all but starts running towards me.

I jump into his arms, hook my legs around his waist and run my hands through his hair. He smells like a dark mysterious forest in which you can easily get lost never to find your way out again. He quickly maneuvers us into the room, closing the door shut behind us with one hand and pins me against the wall. His erection is pressing against me and my knickers are getting damp. The room is echoing with my moans as he kisses me deep all the while rutting against me, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. His lips are soft against mine and he tastes of black coffee. "I've missed you." He rasps between the kisses. "I've missed feeling you against me". "Yeah" I pant "Me too". Suddenly he's got his arms around me again and is carrying me further inside the room where he throws me on to the bed.

He toes off his shoes and is about to climb on the bed when I protest that he's way too dressed for the occasion so he removes his t-shirt, but keeps his trousers on, the tease.
The sight of him removing his shirt and revealing his strong chest and arms leaves me breathless. With one hand he pins my wrists above my head and leans down to kiss me behind my ear, down my neck, pulling my bra to take my tits in his mouth, his wet tongue flicking across my left nipple while he teases the right one between his fingers. Sparks of arousal run through me and I seek friction to take the edge off but he still has my hands in his grip. He licks and nips his way down to my crotch, releasing my hands in the process, and starts to kiss me through my panties. I moan and whimper as I feel myself getting wetter and wetter. Finally he takes pity and removes my panties and kisses his way down from one knee over my thigh and to my wet pulsating bleep. The first lick of his hot tongue across my folds sends my eyes rolling backwards and I have to grab his head to ground myself. The sheer concentration on his gorgeous face as he eats me out like a man on a mission is too much and I come screaming and pulling his hair, my body twitching with pleasure.

Zads sits up on his heels, wiping my juice off his glistening mouth with the back of his hand. His pupils are blown wide, hair disheveled and trousers tented. Oh god, I will never get enough of him. He winks at me, making my insides do a flip and I am ready for round two.

I unhook and remove my bra as he gets up to finally take off his trousers, only to reveal that he's not wearing any underwear, his heavy cock twitching and bouncing as he moves. "Oh my god you are such a slut!" I say incredulously and we both giggle. "Only for you" he says as he lies down on his side and kisses me sweetly. His throbbing cock is burning against my hip so I take it in my hand and stroke it languidly earning myself a couple of delicious moans. He leans his forehead against mine and rasps "I need you to turn around". I happily oblige so now we're pressed back to front, his cock nestled between my cheeks, his burning hot torso sticking to my back.

He moves my hair and starts kissing my neck down to my shoulder, his right hand draped over me cupping my left breast. I angle my head around and take his lips in mine as he wedges his right knee between my legs and lifts my right leg up. He breaks our kiss and removes his hand from around me. I was just about to protest when I feel him take himself in his hand and slide into me. His girth is stretching me and I feel complete.

Once he's inserted himself all the way in he grunts into my ear sending shivers all over my body. His right hand is back on me, stroking my clit as he starts to duck me in earnest. I whimper with pleasure and put my hand over his where he's rubbing me. He pants and groans into my ear, hitting my sweet spot with every thrust. "I've been thinking about this every night for the last seven days." He purrs into my ear "taking myself in my hand, imaging I was bleeping you instead". The image of him lying naked in bed stroking his thick cock with those beautiful hands while he thinks of me is too bloody much! My orgasm hits me like a lightning bolt, sending shockwaves through my body over and over. Zads follows me after a few more thrust, digging his fingers into my hip and filling me up with his come.

We lie there for a bit just catching our breaths. After a while, he takes himself out and after he sees me pout he promises to stuff me again later, giving me a cheeky wink.

For now, he pulls me on to his chest and kisses my forehead as we bask in the afterglow.
I'll just heart this now ♥ and read later when I haven't got to bloody *attempt* to function.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Maxi and I need to up our game. Superb! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Waiting for the household to go to bed so I can read ODs smut

@whatisityoucan'tface got my hopes (and heart rate) up there with the spoiler button
Sorry! 😔 I will be more careful with the spoiler button in future 😄 I did actually write some fic, may post later in week (or bottle it, either is possible).

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Another excellent installment!

• Heart

Bloody hell. It’s like watching a sexy James Bond film. Sexy bastard. Well done @OrangeDuvet 🔥💫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I never thought I’d be 🥵 watching someone’s fingers playing with a paperclip.

• Haha

👏👏👏👏😘🥵🥵 that was *chefs kiss*

• Heart
  • Haha
@OrangeDuvet Wonderful work. I actually feel quite spoiled with all these really great pieces of fanfiction you gals are churning out. Loving it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.