Volodymyr Zelenskyy #4 If loving Zads is wrong then I don't ever want to be right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me chuckle 🀣

I just reread what I wrote last night, and omg those few similarities with your fic @boujiemoon only draw attention to how tit my writing is πŸ’€ I will finish and post mine once there hasn't been a fic on the thread for a while and everyone has forgotten what good writing looks like 🀣

Almost time for new thread, lets hear your title suggestion ladies! Here's mine:

Volodymyr Zelenskyy #5 Thank you for coming!
God, not at all! Go for it @OrangeDuvet, and as for similarities, I think that's just indicative of the menace he is and the damage he's capable of inflicting πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦

Thread suggestion winner right there πŸ†

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Super title @OrangeDuvet

@boujiemoon girl, what is there to say. Amazing. Get yourself a book deal. There's filth and then there's what you produced. Great to be in the company of a true artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Bae looking cute and coy. All thanks to us Brits again😝 you can show me your appreciation soon Zads

• Haha

Name your price @Hanibo
Ok, duck that, I don’t even want the shite my own kids produce, never mind someone else’s 🀣 I’d pay whatever for a sexy zoom session if T’s offering one though!

Wish he would stop ruining my πŸ’¦πŸ¦‹πŸ”₯πŸ’₯ thoughts sharing tit about his kids.

(I might be in a bad mood today, can you tell?) πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
"..... for tattle.....
This is a list of my favourite positions"
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Screenshot_20220705-140202_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_20220705_181448.jpg

I need your comment on this @ElmoCookie .

(Lol at the drop of total voters, there were 46 on the last thread. Spoiler stories not everyone's cup of tea I guess.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else noticed Zads like to play with a paperclip when doing video calls? It's more noticeable in videos, obviously, but here is he doing it.
(The fact that I wrote "nipples" instead of "paperclips" and had to correct it, tells you how I feel about it)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.