Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moniker

VIP Member
Not a massive Trudeau fan but at least he is sticking by our darling and hasn't ditched him like turncoat Duda.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I saw just some clips of it on IG, and in one of them Amanpour asks them what strength they give to eachother (paraphrasing). The faces OZ pulls as Zads answers the question... Jeeesus, woman! Acting as if Zads is punching, pffffft! I noticed she always does that when Zads talks about their relationship and it's so off putting.

Just a tip @Memento_Mori , People on here don't like to be reminded that he is actually married 😬 So maybe next time put OZ content behind a spoiler πŸ˜‰

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
They have indeed. They've acted as Putin's private army for years but things have been going sour for a bit. Some Wagner positions have been bombed by Russia. Wagner have fought in some very bloody battlegrounds elsewhere. They're hardened. And they marched on Friday evening, when many Russian soldiers/officers are busy drinking. The next few days will be very, very interesting.
Quite a few RU soldiers have joined Wagner, or at least, aren't stopping them. One of the regiments drawn from RU prisons have stated they'll fight for Wagner. Apparently Prigozhin has been readying things for a few months. Numbers will depend on who people decide to side with. But given Prigozhin is the reason for any RU movement in Ukraine...well...
View attachment 2262004

They ALMOST got to Zads, then beaten back, and now they're well on the way to Moscow.
How the tables have turned. Says something about the strength of Ukrainians to fight the horde back.
Also says something about the difference between Zads and Putin.
Zads: I need ammunition, not a ride
Putin's plane leaves Moscow bound for one of his compounds.

Sorry for so much war talk. This is massive though, as no matter the outcome, this will impact Zads and Ukraine (and Belarus!).
To bring The Zads back in, I saw this:

View attachment 2262000

Also, Zads went to the Kyiv Book Fair

View attachment 2262014

Thanks for the explanation NorthernValkyrie.

Zads is looking very cute in the last photo.
Showing the guns off today.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
View attachment 2927870Ugh his biceps are just such a turn on for me. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Since we are coming into the summer I wonder if we will get khaki zaddy??? πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ€€πŸ€€
Mmmmm he can hold me with those biceps.
Up onto his cock.

Look, ladies, we ALL know he's got one of those springy, jut-out thick stiffies on him....... πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

He can just DO ME

Anyway , that's enough filth for this post....πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Id love khaki Summer Zaddy ........πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
He is so little and hot.

Look at this pure little Alpha ( with a large cock)

He just exudes sex πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

wolodymyr-selenskyj-walking.gif

---
Screenshot_20230504-153939_Gallery.jpg

• Heart