Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
I'm still thirsty for this powerful little smol . Bet he would give it to you real gooooood

• Haha
Reactions: 3

VC10

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Reckon Zads' motor could beat that speed. I'd definitely be bendixed and buckled after a plundering by him
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Wouldn't be able to walk πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
πŸ›’πŸ›’πŸ›’ (using shopping trolley emoji as couldn't find a wheelchair one and it's closest thing).
Hahahahaaaaa , he would leave you bandy-legged , and gyrating like Elvis πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha

Moniker

VIP Member
I had to sit on my Bendix 1200rpm spin speed for 5 minutes πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯΅πŸ˜›
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Reckon Zads' motor could beat that speed. I'd definitely be bendixed and buckled after a plundering by him
πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Wouldn't be able to walk πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
πŸ›’πŸ›’πŸ›’ (using shopping trolley emoji as couldn't find a wheelchair one and it's closest thing).

• Haha

Moniker

VIP Member

They forgot to add a clip of him drowning in 😼
I think Ursula's face was representative of that in a diplomatic way.
I want to see the x-rated/Tattler version πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅
Would love to carry him around in my backpack and take him out for a ride as and when the need arises (i.e. several times an hour). Little devilish sexpot.

• Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
View attachment 2927870Ugh his biceps are just such a turn on for me. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Since we are coming into the summer I wonder if we will get khaki zaddy??? πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ€€πŸ€€
Mmmmm he can hold me with those biceps.
Up onto his cock.

Look, ladies, we ALL know he's got one of those springy, jut-out thick stiffies on him....... πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

He can just DO ME

Anyway , that's enough filth for this post....πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Id love khaki Summer Zaddy ........πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Haha