Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so close.

(It isn’t life size thought it’s 5ft 9.5 😭)

C6A9A31A-5ADF-4E00-B2CF-4075D4358C82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He really is the most mystifing mix of inasanely gorgeous and sexy and hot but sweet and vulnerable and tiny bundle of adorableness. Usually men that short would be an immediate write off for me, but his his tinyness is part of his smokin' hot sex appeal. Absolutely adorable.

• Heart
He really is the most mystifing mix of inasanely gorgeous and sexy and hot but sweet and vulnerable and tiny bundle of adorableness. Usually men that short would be an immediate write off for me, but his his tinyness is part of his smokin' hot sex appeal. Absolutely adorable.
I think also because he's so Alpha & you can see the worry and hurt written across him for his family & his Nation, yet unceasingly he carries his people and his Nation & won't give up and stop. Only if putin gets to him & kills him.
He's admirable in will be remembered as a Leader in History.

On a shallow note , he has a toned muscly body and a very big cock πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I think also because he's so Alpha & you can see the worry and hurt written across him for his family & his Nation, yet unceasingly he carries his people and his Nation & won't give up and stop. Only if putin gets to him & kills him.
He's admirable in will be remembered as a Leader in History.

On a shallow note , he has a toned muscly body and a very big cock πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The shallow note… β€œhe” is Maks, right?🫒

Reactions: 3
The reason he's built such muscles on top is because otherwise he'd be constantly toppling over with the weight of that enormous cock. He needs the torso/arms muscles just to stay upright πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Can't wait for him to start wearing tight t-shirts again when the weather is warmer 😻😻😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Wheelchair bound but happy, having been ridden senseless to the point of incapacitation by lusty Tattlers πŸ† 🐍 :devilish:
Screenshot_20230408-195005_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart