Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zads is in The Netherlands and will meet King Willem-Alexander soon. This picture amused me, the number of different captions it could have :LOL:

1683210412038.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He is so little and hot.

Look at this pure little Alpha ( with a large cock)

He just exudes sex πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

wolodymyr-selenskyj-walking.gif

---
Screenshot_20230504-153939_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Poor darling is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. And an even greater weight between his little legs. He must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just going to leave this here.
A hex on whoever put those vile spectacles on Zads' beautiful face.
All the challenging w@nk photos combined do less damage.
Even Putin would've picked nicer glasses for him.
A travesty of epic proportions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A hex on whoever put those vile spectacles on Zads' beautiful face.
All the challenging w@nk photos combined do less damage.
Even Putin would've picked nicer glasses for him.
A travesty of epic proportions.
It might be all they can get hold at the drop of a hat at the moment , during this invasive Russian attack on Ukraine , he doesn't seem to stop unless exhausted to sleep ( like Churchill during WW2)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I personally see the fugly glasses as a safety measure taken by his security team. Those guys have enough on their plates trying to keep Zads alive and safe from Russian attacks, they don't have time to fend off sexual attacks from feral wimmin on top of it. And judging by what we've all written in these 10 threads we'd inflict more damage on his body than Russians ever could.
The uglier Zads looks the safer he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I personally see the fugly glasses as a safety measure taken by his security team. Those guys have enough on their plates trying to keep Zads alive and safe from Russian attacks, they don't have time to fend off sexual attacks from feral wimmin on top of it. And judging by what we've all written in these 10 threads we'd inflict more damage on his body than Russians ever could.
The uglier Zads looks the safer he is.
I'd remove the glasses first, before bouncing up & down on his massive stiffie πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 6