Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those glasses need to be binned. They're like something Putin would pick for him. Rank.
Take them off, gorgeous darling (along with everything else you're wearing πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅)
I see ur point actually 😭 but yes everything else he can take off too πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Zelensky you are only smol
But you are like lovely little doll
Your penis is huge
It makes us Tattlers lewd
We just want to be your Moll

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Zelensky you are only smol
But you are like lovely little doll
Your penis is huge
It makes us Tattlers lewd
We just want to be your Moll

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Awwh, I bet that would make our beefy-thighed little sexpot blush.

And give him a huge dose of the horn πŸ˜›πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gorgeous darling is so happy that his cock thread has erupted and is active again.

thumbs_b_c_1b255fab0a1c1d687563acee944ca054.jpg

TaQSd3cYj2PN8Z9_qwfPMVQe3pi6cir3Pa1vTX5iwiK5QKhpkD.jpg
?width=2000&size=1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love to be bent down over while he's ****ing me from behind , here, his hands gripping me ...........πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

OMG ***** runs & switches on the Bendix to 1200rpm spin.......**** πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

b153f5aeda37394e5a3abc9081406730.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Special air raid siren going off to indicate that the crotch area of his trousers is about to split open. Roberta hoping to catch an eyeful in the dungeon of filth. Lucky bish.

• Haha
This shameless flirt is about to get whatever the hell he wants from Roberta
When he looks at her and says her name...πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Complete and utter unabashed saucy filth. My screen fogged up with it.
Needless to say, Roberta is rendered completely incapable of uttering a sound in response. Full on fanny paralysis.

• Haha
When he looks at her and says her name...πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Complete and utter unabashed saucy filth. My screen fogged up with it.
Needless to say, Roberta is rendered completely incapable of uttering a sound in response. Full on fanny paralysis.
Her legs will be wobbling , and gyrating just like Elvis πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
When he looks at her and says her name...
"Dear Roberta... *filth mode on, voice slightly lower, raspier, and slower* .. you're very welcome, Roberta *saucy smirk*. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Absolutely shameless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Dear Roberta... *filth mode on, voice slightly lower, raspier, and slower* .. you're very welcome, Roberta *saucy smirk*. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Absolutely shameless.
That raspy voice and repeated rolling Rs. Mmmmmmm. Hot and filthy.

• Heart
IMG_1009.jpeg
Ugh his biceps are just such a turn on for me. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Since we are coming into the summer I wonder if we will get khaki zaddy??? πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ€€πŸ€€

• Heart
View attachment 2927870Ugh his biceps are just such a turn on for me. πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Since we are coming into the summer I wonder if we will get khaki zaddy??? πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ€€πŸ€€
Mmmmm he can hold me with those biceps.
Up onto his cock.

Look, ladies, we ALL know he's got one of those springy, jut-out thick stiffies on him....... πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

He can just DO ME

Anyway , that's enough filth for this post....πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Id love khaki Summer Zaddy ........πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Haha

He can't read a thing on that page but he won't wear the glasses again after finding out how much his Tattlers despise them.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart