Volodymyr Zelenskyy #10 Young President Zelenskyy - we are always heppeh to see you!

Pick your favourite wingman of Bae

• Maksym Donets

• Andriy Yermak

• Mr Persistent

• Evgeniy Koshevoy

• Andrzej Duda

Results are only viewable after voting.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credits to @ElmoCookie.

Quick reminder of the poll choices:
1. Maksym Donets
IMG_20221110_140639.jpg

2. Andriy Yermak
IMG_20221110_140552.jpg

3. Mr Persistent
IMG_20221110_140541.jpg

4. Evgeniy Koshevoy
IMG_20221110_140528.jpg

5. Andrzej Duda
IMG_20221110_140512.jpg

Very brief summary of the last thread:

Continuing the trend of new thread - new trainers
IMG_20221108_190031.jpg

The young darling had to borrow reading glasses from a reporter 🥹
FgyF4PRXkAApU_c.jpeg

Sean Penn paid Bae a visit and gave him his Oscar, which gave us this face 🥹🥹🥹
IMG_20221108_185218.jpg

Bae still hasn't worn Black Hoodie and Camo Trousers together. GET ON IT DARLING, IT'S THREAD NUMBER 10 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I THINK WE DERSERVE IT!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title credits to @ElmoCookie.

Quick reminder of the poll choices:
1. Maksym Donets
View attachment 1719330

2. Andriy Yermak
View attachment 1719331

3. Mr Persistent
View attachment 1719335

4. Evgeniy Koshevoy
View attachment 1719336

5. Andrzej Duda
View attachment 1719339

Very brief summary of the last thread:

Continuing the trend of new thread - new trainers
View attachment 1719314

The young darling had to borrow reading glasses from a reporter 🥹
View attachment 1719316

Sean Penn paid Bae a visit and gave him his Oscar, which gave us this face 🥹🥹🥹
View attachment 1719318

Bae still hasn't worn Black Hoodie and Camo Trousers together. GET ON IT DARLING, IT'S THREAD NUMBER 10 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I THINK WE DERSERVE IT!!!
Thank you so much for setting up the new thread 🥰
Short list of things I don’t want to see on thread 10:
Nike boaters
Necklace, Gucci 🕶, man bag, busy shirts (except camo style)
no cheesy couple interviews 🤢
no wifeys at all (divorce announcements are ok)
to be continued…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I picked 🧸, because like @Hanibo said, I'm going to need a bff when I move to Kyiv and Yermak ticks all the boxes.
And I picked Duda because no one hypes Zads up like he does, and I know he would approve of our relationship because he seems to want what's best for Zads ❤ (which is me of course).

Bodyguards were out of the question because I know there's no way in hell they would put up with me and my stunts, and would be giving me constant side eye. I don't need that, thanks!

Baldy is Zads' oldest firend, and although he seems like a laugh, I fear he might be loyal to OZ and would never accept me 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks @OrangeDuvet 💜

I hadn’t a clue who Evginey K was … can’t believe Baldy isn’t his real name.

no wifeys at all (divorce announcements are ok)
I don’t want to see a divorce announcement until I’m perfectly positioned in T’s life and / or under him . I need to be there to pick up the pieces 😉

Things I want to see more of in thread 10:
1. 🇺🇦🍆
2. Gym Zads
3. T in camos
4. Happy Zads
5. Bearded Max … just clarifying that that’s for @ElmoCookie and @ScienceMouse of course - before SM hunts me down she knows where I live 😬
6. Mr P … perhaps even standing on occasion 🤣

• Heart
Thanks @OrangeDuvet 💜

I hadn’t a clue who Evginey K was … can’t believe Baldy isn’t his real name.

I don’t want to see a divorce announcement until I’m perfectly positioned in T’s life and / or under him . I need to be there to pick up the pieces 😉

Things I want to see more of in thread 10:
1. 🇺🇦🍆
2. Gym Zads
3. T in camos
4. Happy Zads
5. Bearded Max … just clarifying that that’s for @ElmoCookie and @ScienceMouse of course - before SM hunts me down she knows where I live 😬
6. Mr P … perhaps even standing on occasion 🤣
😘😘😘😘 I would just come around for a pint or two or three…

Santa Zads wants to hear what we all really, really want.
View attachment 1719619
He’s almost too cute here 🥹
I want his damn hot bodyguard!!!! What else? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks @OrangeDuvet for setting up the new thread :)

@Moniker see what happens when you go away for a few days? This officially becomes a Zads and friends thread. You need to get back here and help OD keep us under control :LOL:

You can see that Mr. P has a vote so you know I voted. I chose the 3 I said I would vote for before I looked at the pics. I also had no clue of Baldy's real name and almost went back to pick him as well until I realized that I'd be picking everyone but Duda and I didn't want him to feel bad. Such a moral dilemma :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

@Moniker see what happens when you go away for a few days? This officially becomes a Zads and friends thread. You need to get back here and help OD keep us under control :LOL:

You can see that Mr. P has a vote so you know I voted. I chose the 3 I said I would vote for before I looked at the pics. I also had no clue of Baldy's real name and almost went back to pick him as well until I realized that I'd be picking everyone but Duda and I didn't want him to feel bad. Such a moral dilemma :ROFLMAO:
I only voted for one what a surprise 🙄
You all didn’t know that Baldy is a fuckin’ celebrity in UA? I thought you’d know otherwise I would have told you 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I want to sit on Santa's lap.

🧸 is sending us a coded message. What does it say?
View attachment 1719923
If us birds get our trimmed beavers over to Ukraine to personally collect some “samples” from our men, it will lead to victory?

Seems a bit sexist 🧸 but anything for the cause.

😱 Flimsy, girl, you’ll give poor OD heart failure! Don’t worry, we’ll be on our best behaviour @OrangeDuvet. We’ll try, anyway.

In the midst of my lovely sexy dream with T last night he suddenly morphed into Zads - and war hero Zads at that so I don’t know what that’s all about! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I only voted for one what a surprise 🙄
You all didn’t know that Baldy is a fuckin’ celebrity in UA? I thought you’d know otherwise I would have told you 🥺
I watched SoP so I knew he was part of Zads’ comedy gang but didn’t know he had an actual name! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You all didn’t know that Baldy is a fuckin’ celebrity in UA?
We know about Baldy, we just never bother to learn his name 😬
If us birds get our trimmed beavers over to Ukraine to personally collect some “samples” from our men, it will lead to victory?
Dead. Well done, Hanibo, you cracked it! It simply can't mean anything else. 🇺🇦🍆
😱 Flimsy, girl, you’ll give poor OD heart failure!
Don't worry Hanibo, that already happened the day Mon said she's taking a break 🥲

Speaking of Zads and friends, you failed to mention the new polo neck + blazer situation 😛
IMG_20221110_201056.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We know about Baldy, we just never bother to learn his name 😬

Dead. Well done, Hanibo, you cracked it! It simply can't mean anything else. 🇺🇦🍆

Don't worry Hanibo, that already happened the day Mon said she's taking a break 🥲

Speaking of Zads and friends, you failed to mention the new polo neck + blazer situation 😛
I actually want to ask Santa Zads if he can make me T’s stylist. Not even for sexy reasons, just because I think the world needs someone to intervene in this situation. He is soooo cute though 🥹🥹 And how fun does his friend (famous UA chef) look - imagine the bender he’d bring you on?

Confession: I’ve started wearing polo necks more than usual now. And today I wore a red blazer with one 🙈 Twinnies!

Hugs re the Moniker situation … we’ll look after you until she returns 💜💜💜

• Heart
In the midst of my lovely sexy dream with T last night he suddenly morphed into Zads - and war hero Zads at that so I don’t know what that’s all about! 🤷🏼‍♀️
You're only human.
IMG_20221110_151832.jpg

Gawd he is gorgeous here. The biceps 🥵🥵 His beautiful clean fingers 😻 and kissable lips, ugh!!!
And how fun does his friend (famous UA chef) look - imagine the bender he’d bring you on?
You and T are definitely introducing me to him! Love some good food🤰
I’ve started wearing polo necks more than usual now. And today I wore a red blazer with one 🙈 Twinnies!
Aww, you'd make such a cute couple! Thinking if I've been influenced by Zads' fashion choices, but I don't own anything camo and don't wear hoodies. I must buy a soft green t-shirt at least.
And thanks for the support ❤

• Heart
Here’s some happy, smiling Zads (because only one more day ‘til the weekend) xx

• Heart
Me when Tattle bus finally arrives in Kyiv and they open the doors of the presidential palace

• Haha
Speaking of Baldy, do you know that in Zads' inauguration when he jumped up to kiss someone in the crowd, that was Baldy? Seems really obvious now but I thought Zads was just being super friendly until told otherwise... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking of Baldy, do you know that in Zads' inauguration when he jumped up to kiss someone in the crowd, that was Baldy? Seems really obvious now but I thought Zads was just being super friendly until told otherwise... :LOL:
I had no idea that was Baldy! 😄 I remember watching that and thinking "is Zads off his tits, jumping up to kiss random people on the head" 💀
Absolutely love his energy here.
(Max and Mr P featured as well!) Mr P looking fine! 🔥

• Heart
I had no idea that was Baldy! 😄 I remember watching that and thinking "is Zads off his tits, jumping up to kiss random people on the head" 💀
Absolutely love his energy here.
(Max and Mr P featured as well!) Mr P looking fine! 🔥
100% agreed! No argument here 🥰

• Heart
Thank you OrangeDuvet for the new Zaddy thread.

I wonder if polo necks are standard cold weather apparel in Ukraine, and will they suit all of Zad's friends.

I can't say I have seen many Aussies in polo necks and jackets. May be Zads, T and Ukraine will set a trend.

• Heart