Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moniker

VIP Member
Always the smolest and the most adorable in the room.

Haven't had a good look at his gorgeous bum in a while so will leave this here:

---
---

:love::love:😍🥰🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god I had a host of terrible dreams lately and finally had a nice dream involving our Zaddy. It was weird though, basically I was dating him (I wish) and was at his presidential palace and he was having this weird procedure done which involved having a dinosaurs tooth placed into his foot to protect him from any danger from the ruzzians. He starting crying as they hammered the tooth into his foot 🥹 and I was just like "awww baby but you are protected now" 🤣😭

• Haha

He can't read a thing on that page but he won't wear the glasses again after finding out how much his Tattlers despise them.
---
Holy shit 🥵🥵 I need the fanny repair kit 🥵🥵

Have you ladies seen this? His angry face just ugh 🥵🥵 he can angry shag me anyday

Attachments

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
OMG you just KNOW he's got one of those great thick fat ones that pokes straight out 😱😱😈🥵🥵🥵

Screenshot_20220726-010754_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

ScienceMouse

Chatty Member
Any idea what he's saying?
No idea 🥺 something Israel related I think? The vid was posted on the Maks fan account which said it was part of a Zads documentary.
Poor bae looks totally terrified in the vid. Only mouth and eyes move… like a dear staring in some car’s spotlights 🥹

• Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
(There is no tea under this spoiler, just covering it up to spare those who don't want to think about it)

I speculated about this a little while back https://tattle.life/threads/volodym...w-us-what-hes-got.33083/page-31#post-11605650

I'm not sure about the culture in Ukraine - apparently in France and some other countries it's fairly routine for a powerful man to have mistresses. 'Loving family man' is a key part of his image though...🤷Personally, out of my guesses, I think B
I agree that it’s B 😬