Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
OMG Zaddy ! Stop it and put it away/ let it go down !.........

Dear God, fancy bringing that truncheon to the Tattler Table.πŸ˜†

No one on here will get any sleep tonight, now! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯΅
Aw6yROPCEAADknU (1).jpg
Screenshot_20230719-222537_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
You all didn’t know that Baldy is a fuckin’ celebrity in UA?
We know about Baldy, we just never bother to learn his name 😬
If us birds get our trimmed beavers over to Ukraine to personally collect some β€œsamples” from our men, it will lead to victory?
Dead. Well done, Hanibo, you cracked it! It simply can't mean anything else. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ†
😱 Flimsy, girl, you’ll give poor OD heart failure!
Don't worry Hanibo, that already happened the day Mon said she's taking a break πŸ₯²

Speaking of Zads and friends, you failed to mention the new polo neck + blazer situation πŸ˜›
IMG_20221110_201056.jpg

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
I really miss the camos. It must be about 6 months since he's worn them, at this stage. They really were unbridled filth πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ† πŸ†

• Heart

Attachments

• Heart

ScienceMouse

Chatty Member

This may have been posted before but the first few seconds at least are worth a rewatch
He sounds awesome, right? 🫠
I was close to cry when I saw that interview the very first time. 🫣

• Heart

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
God I love you guys so much. Our son is 4 months old and not letting mommy have her fantasies about someone else than his pappa, lol πŸ˜‚ (Also currently not sleeping anymore, great stuff).

Me today, finally coming out of the closet to my mum.. She’s blabla’ing about hoe she thinks he is weird, me going: mum! He is insanely handsome and a hero! Not a word more! I want that man as a clone, just a little bigger please! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She was speechless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
Do we think Vova has been faithful in marriage?
(There is no tea under this spoiler, just covering it up to spare those who don't want to think about it)

I speculated about this a little while back https://tattle.life/threads/volodym...w-us-what-hes-got.33083/page-31#post-11605650

I'm not sure about the culture in Ukraine - apparently in France and some other countries it's fairly routine for a powerful man to have mistresses. 'Loving family man' is a key part of his image though...🀷Personally, out of my guesses, I think B

Moniker

VIP Member
This shameless flirt is about to get whatever the hell he wants from Roberta
When he looks at her and says her name...πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Complete and utter unabashed saucy filth. My screen fogged up with it.
Needless to say, Roberta is rendered completely incapable of uttering a sound in response. Full on fanny paralysis.

• Haha

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
I personally see the fugly glasses as a safety measure taken by his security team. Those guys have enough on their plates trying to keep Zads alive and safe from Russian attacks, they don't have time to fend off sexual attacks from feral wimmin on top of it. And judging by what we've all written in these 10 threads we'd inflict more damage on his body than Russians ever could.
The uglier Zads looks the safer he is.
Haahshaha I love this theory.

• Heart