Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Zads dipping in to his thread just now for his late evening (UA time) ego boost and discovering that he is no longer the subject matter of the thread.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
they had got it from a place called abra-kebabra or something. They couldn’t say it. It was very amusing. Sadly before the days of mobile phones etc.

The weekend we went there was a big charity concert and there were tons of celebs about.
Abra Kebabra??? Seriously??? 🤣🤣🤣
I thought I was the only one eating there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You’re so generous with your time Elmo. How kind of you 😝

(On a separate note: Flights and hotel booked, concert tickets purchased … eeek!)

I am torn between being jealous and worried about you Hanibo. I presume the concert is in Ukraine as I couldn't read most of the poster.
Stay safe.

• Heart

Zads dipping in to his thread just now for his late evening (UA time) ego boost and discovering that he is no longer the subject matter of the thread.

He is noting which Tattlers are derailing the Thread and putting them on a black list. No entry in 🇺🇦 and no 🇺🇦 🍆entry in 🐱 for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am torn between being jealous and worried about you Hanibo. I presume the concert is in Ukraine as I couldn't read most of the poster.
Stay safe.
Thanks @Dooley Doo 💕💕 … but no, it’s in Poland so nice and safe … and far enough away for him to get away with cavorting with a Tattler 🤣

He is noting which Tattlers are derailing the Thread and putting them on a black list. No entry in 🇺🇦 and no 🇺🇦 🍆entry in 🐱 for them.
Sorry OD … sorry Zads (*hangs head in shame). I’ll be on my best behaviour from now on (well, I’ll try anyway) 💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart

I had a slightly different take @OrangeDuvet. Indulge me if you will: he's going to realise that strutting in camos and heavy breathing/sex sound TikToks aren't cutting the mustard any longer. He has serious competition for the affections of the ladies, both from his protector Max and from Taras (despite ensuring little to no coverage of Taras on his recent meet and greet with Zads).

He needs to pull out all the stops now to get things back on an even keel. I'm waiting to see what he'll do but hopefully one measure will be ditching the arch support shoes. More camos with tight top and open zip (trouser or shoulder) would also be welcome. And an even tighter haircut, lots of 'thank you for coming' and 'thank you so much' and some slutty interactions with non-OZ women.

• Heart
I had a slightly different take @OrangeDuvet. Indulge me if you will: he's going to realise that strutting in camos and heavy breathing/sex sound TikToks aren't cutting the mustard any longer. He has serious competition for the affections of the ladies, both from his protector Max and from Taras (despite ensuring little to no coverage of Taras on his recent meet and greet with Zads).

He needs to pull out all the stops now to get things back on an even keel. I'm waiting to see what he'll do but hopefully one measure will be ditching the arch support shoes. More camos with tight top and open zip (trouser or shoulder) would also be welcome. And an even tighter haircut, lots of 'thank you for coming' and 'thank you so much' and some slutty interactions with non-OZ women.
Actually, yes, duck this. Give the people what they want. I ask that he supply us with bulgy gym videos 🍆 and glistening bronzed shoulders 💪🏽. (I mean, my man set up an entire tour of Poland just so we could rendezvous without raising suspicions 🤣). So I’m not asking too much of Zads here!

Also, I want Zads to release the pics of T and him from youth day. I’m having terrible, terrible withdrawal from T in the camos. Civilian clothing leaves me cold now 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
While I'd like to see all of this, I still feel sorry for little darling. He's doing his best 🥺🥺 I want to give him loads of comforting BJs until I turn that frown upside down.

@Hanibo what kind of filth is this!?
artworks-000311752674-evi7n9-t500x500.jpg

• Haha
While I'd like to see all of this, I still feel sorry for little darling. He's doing his best 🥺🥺 I want to give him loads of comforting BJs until I turn that frown upside down.
So sweet … he would be lucky to have you and all the (purist) Tattlers 💕🤣

@Hanibo what kind of filth is this!?
Can we please not with the CWs? 🙈🙈🙈 Never have I seen so many for one person … it’s 50/50 really 🙈 And yet he’s weirdly my most intense crush. And also, I’m kind of aroused now 🤔 my body is probably saying that my bank balance has been hit a little hard so it needs to go all in for this one. Might go test this theory by checking out the ultimate CW (the one you saw in the documentary trailer). If that does it for me, I’m seeking immediate help 😱😱.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Zads is happy to hear this.
Look at those perfect pink lips.

• Heart
Me trying to keep up with the thread today, typing out a post and seeing 5 new ones popping up before I've even finished my thought
blownaway-surprised.gif

• Haha
Zads effortlessly carrying off some lucky woman (not a blonde!!!) so she can have her way with him…

Is it my imagination but did Zads give the lady soldier’s bum the once over as she walked away? 😳 He seemed to like the look of her too 😏

View attachment 1542406
Losing the will to live getting daughter ready for her first day at her new school tomorrow.

That’s weird. Last night I was watching this video of Zads kissing his leading lady and proper snogging and my ovaries were pinging away. I thought Zads needs to make another film, hot and sexy and as much kissing as possible 🤣

View attachment 1546459
Just working my way back through the thread. Now ladies, when we see this sort of thing do we think:

A. There is no freaking way he's been faithful.

Or:

B. This sort of thing + lots of enthusiastic snogging with leading ladies + snuggling up with models in photo shoots is enough of an 'outlet' and he doesn't feel the need?

• Haha
  • Wow
Just working my way back through the thread. Now ladies, when we see this sort of thing do we think:

A. There is no freaking way he's been faithful.

Or:

B. This sort of thing + lots of enthusiastic snogging with leading ladies + snuggling up with models in photo shoots is enough of an 'outlet' and he doesn't feel the need?
Given the fervour in this thread, I only feel comfortable giving my true answer in an anonymous poll 🙈🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.