Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hoping long sleeves aren't going to be his default look. Get those gorgeous arms out, darling.
I'm thinking it's it war uniform formal attire, the equivalent of wearing a tie?
(Meloni isn't pictured as she left early due to the horrific floods in Italy)

1684673696884.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Zaddy reading his speech in English is the most adorable thing on this earth omg.

accelerating piss. 🤣🤣

Quontonant

we need just piss

omg he needs protecting precious bean

• Heart

Moniker

VIP Member
Fixed the headline:
"War and popularity keep Zelensky in power despite term expiring"
Huge cock and hotness

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Here we go ladies another video for you

The leather clad Zad and his comedy troupe part of the video had the whole thing of them singing in thread one.

It was canny how they impersonated the young gay group that weren't allowed to perform in Russia.

I think the video of Zad and friends has had them singing removed, they did change the words so not sure why and just has different music playing.

There were a couple of videos in thread one of the troupe playing the piano with their appendages. 🍆

• Heart

Hanibo

VIP Member
We know about Baldy, we just never bother to learn his name 😬

Dead. Well done, Hanibo, you cracked it! It simply can't mean anything else. 🇺🇦🍆

Don't worry Hanibo, that already happened the day Mon said she's taking a break 🥲

Speaking of Zads and friends, you failed to mention the new polo neck + blazer situation 😛
I actually want to ask Santa Zads if he can make me T’s stylist. Not even for sexy reasons, just because I think the world needs someone to intervene in this situation. He is soooo cute though 🥹🥹 And how fun does his friend (famous UA chef) look - imagine the bender he’d bring you on?

Confession: I’ve started wearing polo necks more than usual now. And today I wore a red blazer with one 🙈 Twinnies!

Hugs re the Moniker situation … we’ll look after you until she returns 💜💜💜

• Heart