Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowan

Chatty Member
I saw an article about her house today in Howth and there looked to be a photo of her sitting in the chair so she must have flown to Ireland at some point as she defo said in her stories a number of times she hadnt been to see it?
Where did you see this?

Rowan

Chatty Member
I'm Irish also call my mother mum. Hate mam or mammy. Vogue's parents split when she was young but her mother remarried. Nt really th norm in those days as every just stayed together either family or financial reasons. Strange coincidence that also happened 2 pippa mayb a thing with slightly upper class.🤔
Pippa?

cocoblush

I saw an article about her house today in Howth and there looked to be a photo of her sitting in the chair so she must have flown to Ireland at some point as she defo said in her stories a number of times she hadnt been to see it?
can you post a link to it?

Hawkclado

Thank you I can sleep easy now knowing no mother inflicted the name Fredrick on a newborn daughter.

Also not sure how Fred or Amber classify as ‘out there’ names. They are actually quite normal in comparison to Vogue.
Thank you I can sleep easy now knowing no mother inflicted the name Fredrick on a newborn daughter.

Also not sure how Fred or Amber classify as ‘out there’ names. They are actually quite normal in comparison to Vogue.
Yeah they are in comparison

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Did anyone listen to the laughs of your life episode with Vogue? Any idea who the two from RTE are that refused to film with her back in the day? I was thinking Rubberbandits but did they ever have anything on RTE apart from a few mins here and there on Republic of Telly?