Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All tans do that but still lol 😂 if I was naturally tanned it would be a god send I have stopped buying from most these brands we all should

Reactions: 1
I think Spencer was thinking with his Willy when he got with her as well... she seems a nice enough girl and irish people do have the charm... but ye definitely no where near a Pippa Middleton type
He probably got fed up of the ‘ oh yah’ girls he was seeing and probably liked that Vogue has plenty so say for herself and is quite sporty whereas he was going through a bad patch and had dropped out of I’m a celeb through steroid issues and was seen as a bit of a joke. Their getting together was a match made in heaven as Vogue was a jobbing reality girl whose work would have dried up by now but the marriage and babies have given her a new lease of reality life so works for both of them.

Reactions: 5
I haven't got a clue. So Sue did a show on RTÉ on all the comments under their Instagram post for it are complaining that she is in Dubai now. No idea where the notion even came from 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh yeah? Didn't see those! I could be wrong now, stranger things have happened, but it just doesn't seem like her family are anyway whatever about her

She has so many regular facials at places that are also know for tweakments. There's no way she isn't getting those too. People who have tweakments can easily spot it in others.

Reactions: 6
I think she is accepted very well by Spencer's family especially regarding her middle class status. If they have an issue with her being Irish surely that's on them!
Her love of tacky designer stuff and overkill with the gold jewellery makes her look vulgar and lower class but she's not, she's just got no taste (same goes for her choice in men 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also she is very discreet about his family. She doesn't ever reference her Royal connections etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.