Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her beloved Clean Co reposting a story from influencer Faces By Grace with literal misinformation about their drinks being a possible choice for someone who says they gave up alcohol.
Screenshot_20210418_101703.jpg

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her on Sunday brunch? Her Stormzy is 72 years old story was mortifying!

To be fair I'm not 100% on that. I heard it on the Dublin grapevine that it isn't her real name. 🤣
Her real name is Maria

Amber & Frederick - fairly out there for the 80s in fairness!!
They weren’t born in the 80’s!! And Frederick is her stepbrother

I would love to know if it’s her real name?! Like Storm Keating who’s real name is Sharon 🤣🤣
It’s Maria.

Wait, do you know for sure it's not her real name?
She swears it is and online it says it is!
If it's fake, anyone know her actual real name?
It’s Maria

I would say her name is actually vogue. The sister and brother have wierd names too. The mam looks like she has notions. But why does she sound like she came from somewhere in Ireland I haven’t been before 😂
They don’t have weird names .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her real name is Maria

It’s Maria.

Her real name is Maria

It’s Maria.

It’s Maria

Defending so poo me and ratting on vogue 😂😂😂😂.

It’s Maria

Defending so Smokey and ratting on vogue. Wonder who you could be 👀😂

Reactions: 2
Defending so Smokey and ratting on vogue. Wonder who you could be 👀😂
I’m not defending anyone . I actually don’t like either of them . Vogue is another level of annoying & her behaviour during Covid is awful and so sue is just full tack. But if someone has a skin tag you can’t go after someone like that, and vogues siblings were born late 80,s I got that wrong but amber and Frederick aren’t crazy weird names , I actually didn’t even defend vogue At all. Just because I didn’t slate them straight away you immediately think I’m related to them or a brand ambassador for them . There is no need to bring her siblings in to it or sue’s skin tag. There is nothing you can do if you develop them just wait to get rid of them.

Reactions: 3
Her real name is Maria

It’s Maria.

It’s Maria

Frederick isn't her stepbrother, they share the same parents! I think you're confusing him with Alexander who is her half brother through her mum.

Reactions: 2
Thank you I can sleep easy now knowing no mother inflicted the name Fredrick on a newborn daughter.

Also not sure how Fred or Amber classify as ‘out there’ names. They are actually quite normal in comparison to Vogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you I can sleep easy now knowing no mother inflicted the name Fredrick on a newborn daughter.

Also not sure how Fred or Amber classify as ‘out there’ names. They are actually quite normal in comparison to Vogue.
Yeah Frederick is a very normal old school name, Amber is leaning slightly towards chav, But Vogue is up there with the likes of Chardonnay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeah they are in comparison

Well frederick will fit right in with Spencer's horsy set at Ascot darling.. :p
Fred is named after their Dad as far as I know. The nastiest bunch of siblings you will ever meet. Absolute bullies. Although I personally think Amber is worse than Vogue. But that’s not really saying much. Fred is obnoxious. I lived near them for about 2 years before moving again for my Dad’s job. Alexander was just a kid. Vogue’s step dad is minted. Vogue and Amber always hung around with the same group of girls and they were the biggest group of witches. A couple of them are always in her photos from when she goes back to Ireland. Nasty bunch

Her real name is Maria

It’s Maria.

It’s Maria

Her real name is not Maria. And have you seen Fred? He is 100% her full brother. Alexander is her half brother her mum had with her step Dad.

I’m not defending anyone . I actually don’t like either of them . Vogue is another level of annoying & her behaviour during Covid is awful and so sue is just full tack. But if someone has a skin tag you can’t go after someone like that, and vogues siblings were born late 80,s I got that wrong but amber and Frederick aren’t crazy weird names , I actually didn’t even defend vogue At all. Just because I didn’t slate them straight away you immediately think I’m related to them or a brand ambassador for them . There is no need to bring her siblings in to it or sue’s skin tag. There is nothing you can do if you develop them just wait to get rid of them.
I don’t know where you are getting your information from or how you are so confident when you are 100% wrong but Fred is 39/40 so that would make him born in the early 80s... 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hate it when people post videos on instagram of themselves out drinking "having the craic" on a night out..it's just noise for the person watching it.. I swear nobody is watching your drinking and banter, thinking "oh my god, they're the funniest, most mad bastards ever".. usually when you're videoing yourself on a night out, you're locked and no where near as funny or good banter as you think you are.. sorry just seen Vogue's insta stories from last night and thought they were mega cringe! I also feel that way when I watch the snippets of her and Spencer's podcast..the singing or messing seems a bit contrived or planned and not natural. It's so obvious Vogue's role is to act like the Irish bowsie, messing and Spencer is act like a posh toff who is flabbergasted by her "banter"

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.