Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I emailed and complained to P&G about Vogues travelling (Vogue is a safety ambassador for P&G)

they replied, basically said thanks but re-iterated that “working” was allowed and sent me a link to updated restrictions.

I said maybe that link should be sent onto Vogue as she isn’t aware and I also mentioned it’s public disgust that she’s using “work” as the excuse and it’s all lies.

pretty annoyed at their response, very bad form.I hope she gets dropped. It’s not like anyone likes her anymore
Where do you find contact details for P&G?

Hawkclado

Th
Hardly shade, they’re friends, it’s a joke.

Think you might be wide of the mark there.
I’d say she earns healthy cash alright and probably far more liquid but he has some serious investments. Not that he hasn’t benefitted enormously from his privileged upbringing but it seems he has made his own money albeit from a perspective where he wouldn’t have had to scrape for seed capital.
He did have to get seed money .. he even said it .. .. his income is more stable then hers.. 10 years from now who knows what influencers will be doing.

De
Hardly shade, they’re friends, it’s a joke.

Think you might be wide of the mark there.
I’d say she earns healthy cash alright and probably far more liquid but he has some serious investments. Not that he hasn’t benefitted enormously from his privileged upbringing but it seems he has made his own money albeit from a perspective where he wouldn’t have had to scrape for seed capital.
Def felt like shade

Keggsy

Chatty Member
It's not just about the elderly, if Vogue and Spencer think it doesn't matter because their parents aren't in the "most at risk group" and no grandparents or whatever.
Thanks to Covid there's a new type of Kawasaki Syndrome affecting children, which can end with organ failure. On top of that I seem to notice this time many more stories about kids (even under 1) having Covid and needing hospitalisation than a few months ago.
[Edit: Plus plenty of healthy, fit young people who have no underlying conditions are dying of Covid, too. You just can't predict this.]

These thick morons can't get it in their heads that they are endangering literally everyone, themselves, their parents, kids and strangers.
I just don't get this selfishness during a bloody pandemic. It's beyond belief.

If anyone wrote a film or book about a pandemic with people's reactions being likes this, including those naff protests against masks and all the other shyte we've been through, it would be slated as unrealistic, dumb and be awarded "worst film/series/book of the year".
Reality really is stranger than fiction.

I've gone off Vogue so much, can't stand her. Not just for this behaviour and her brazen lie of an excuse, but finding out that she was such a bytch bully in the past is unbelievable. Such an arsehole.
The pics were priceless though, esp that one monstrosity with the awful hair and clothes, the whole look just screamed "insufferable bytch bully".
Also great to see these pics, I never realized how much work she's had done, I naively believed she was (mostly) natural. Gotta admit it though, the work is very well done and not overboard with wonky sausage lips and all that, which most usually seem to have.
[Edit: Makes my blood boil when such arseholes/bullies hit the jackpot in life, makes me sick]
What pics???

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to the laughs of your life episode with Vogue? Any idea who the two from RTE are that refused to film with her back in the day? I was thinking Rubberbandits but did they ever have anything on RTE apart from a few mins here and there on Republic of Telly?
Good ques - i'd love to know this too!

Lizzymint

VIP Member
She used to be the face of coco brown fake tan , an Irish brand I believe 🤔 seems she took someone else’s idea and made it her own 🙄

Quinnyslm

Never watched an episode and definitely won't be now either. There's some cringe on the tv but Irish reality tv seems to be the worst 🤣
Honestly it was so SO bad. Which
Screenshot attached - bonus points for cici commenting.

I watched it on the player a year or so ago maybe? ( time has slightly lost meaning for me at the min)

I even found pauls insta 🤣
Wow, she is unrecognisable!!

Bingbongding

She probably will delete the comments sent directly to her. Here's the general contact details which she cannot delete