Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree I like them both. I had to give Spencer and Vogue a rest though. The whole English vs Irish thing is a bit over done as a theme on it and I can't help but feel he really does look down on the Irish sometimes
He absolutely does.

Reactions: 7
Agree I like them both. I had to give Spencer and Vogue a rest though. The whole English vs Irish thing is a bit over done as a theme on it and I can't help but feel he really does look down on the Irish sometimes
He absolutely does. It's not u, it's him!

Reactions: 4
I don't get why he would look down on the Irish???!!!! - can someone explain?
He married an Irish woman, employed her brother in his business and holidayed with Vogue's business partner who is from Cork in St Barts earlier this year....
The only thing he takes the pis& out of is the accent really particularly Vogue's mothers accent which I find hilarious...
Why are people assuming he looks down on the Irish considering he married into a huge close-knit Irish family.....?

He married an Irish woman, employed her brother in his business and holidayed with Vogue's business partner who is from Cork in St Barts earlier this year....
The only thing he takes the pis& out of is the accent really particularly Vogue's mothers accent which I find hilarious...
Why are people assuming he looks down on the Irish considering he married into a huge close-knit Irish family.....?
Ah u can hear the disdain in his voice when he speaks about ireland! I'm sure he loves Vogue's family etc but he'd die sooner than live here!

Reactions: 9
I don't listen to the Vogue and Spencer pod, only listen to the other one for Joanne mainly, but I find Vogue takes the piss out of her own accent a lot. Actually not her own cause she has a posh D4 accent, but whenever they mention something typically Irish like Tayto crisps she'll make a few didilly dee leprechaun sounds.... I don't know why it annoys me so much but it's just so embarrassing!

She must have picked it up from Spencer cause if someone were to make a diddily dee joke to me I would for sure expect it from some snotty English Tory (not saying he's a snotty Tory, I don't know the first thing about him, but he looks like he could play the part).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s genuinely just banter and like you say, he can’t look down on the Irish all that much as he did marry an Irish woman! She probably slags him for being a posh English git as well!!

Reactions: 4
She’s home fml get over it vogue stay in your big house please we don’t want to see you in howth 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s not had her lip filler in a while and does look older. She really looks early to mid forties but she’s in her thirties right?

Reactions: 3
I messaged her on IG about the skin on her lips, has anyone noticed it? She obviously bites it or picks it off as even cakey lipstick doesn’t cover it. To me she always seems so tense and false, showing off those facials that cost hundreds and pretending she’s had a hard day!
I always feel sorry for her dog, he looks so sad and ignored.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.