Vogue Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Rowan

I think she thinks it makes her more appealing to her fans in Ireland she is 'homesick'.
Like feck she is!!
Hmm....let's see cold, rainy Ireland or sunny StBarts?
She can always take up being 'homesick' again when back in the UK.

She’s posting again
I'm sure her mum is in St Barts with her? It's disgusting really, seems to be different rules for Z List celebs. Look at all the mingers in Dubai, they literally don't give a shit.
I doubt her mother is there. They are very strict about non essential travel from Ireland. She would be harshly judged by her community if so.

Last edited:
A few years ago I really liked her, she’s awful these days. NOTHING but ads on her Instagram and most of the time it’s not even for her own products.
completely bored of this type of celeb. And have chosen to unfollow the ones behaving like this. Didn’t shield during lockdown despite being pregnant and has flouted the rules throughout. Can only imagine how upsetting that would be to others who may have struggled during this time for whatever reason. Hope the PR people are able to see this and how many followers she has lost, then realise she isn’t who they want promoting their brands

I think Spencer’s parents live there. They mentioned on the last podcast they were going to St Barts to visit them. Spencer also said how there were no cases there. I guess they’ve had to have a test before. My family have gone to Lanzarote for Christmas had to have a negative test to fly so guess it’s the same kind of craic. Is strange that you’d go that far and not fly to Ireland though. Unless her family are going too

Asty Gurl

I think Spencer’s parents live there. They mentioned on the last podcast they were going to St Barts to visit them. Spencer also said how there were no cases there. I guess they’ve had to have a test before. My family have gone to Lanzarote for Christmas had to have a negative test to fly so guess it’s the same kind of craic. Is strange that you’d go that far and not fly to Ireland though. Unless her family are going too
I am not the corona police but i still think it's quite naughty to fly internationally for leisure purposes at the moment given how serious the situation is and current legislations

Rubyjessie123

I always loved her but so annoyed she decided she was too important to stay at home like everyone else. The lack of posting also shows she knows well she’s in the wrong yet chose to do it anyways. I don’t understand how some good journalists out there can’t run a harsh but true story on the lives of all of these z listers and plea to the general public to let them dwindle away so we can resume a life without these arrogant and self absorbed nobodies.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks