Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was showing off her body before during and after her pregnancies that’s what she does! I suspect she said that only for a headline 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
She is married to Spencer Mathews aka Mr wandering eye so she has to keep herself in top top shape to keep him from cheating
Am I naive to think Spencer has really changed? He seems very committed to the family, I can’t see him cheating on Vogue. And I really don’t think her training is to keep him, she doesn’t come across as insecure in that way at all

Reactions: 11
Am I naive to think Spencer has really changed? He seems very committed to the family, I can’t see him cheating on Vogue. And I really don’t think her training is to keep him, she doesn’t come across as insecure in that way at all
He seems mad about her and she takes the piss out of him. She rules that roost I think

Reactions: 10
I watched him on MIC for years and he was a hopeless cheat he literally couldn’t control himself in any relationship I don’t think you can go from that extreme to the next. It was like an addiction to him
He’s a very good liar too.
I do believe he quit drink to reduce his chances of cheating but that’s only going to last a certain amount of time

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Easy to have a flat tummy after pregnancy when you've got thunder thighs....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh I was just being sarcastic. Meaning her body isn’t as perfect as she thinks.

Reactions: 7
I think she is very insecure.
She is addicted to exercise too.
I gained with all my pregnancies and was in no hurry to lose the weight. I had enough knowledge, confidence and support to know that the important thing was to concentrate on the baby and be kind to yourself. All in good time re getting back in shape.
Vogue was obsessed with training right up to the birth and straight after it. I reckon she gave herself one day off. It's sad to put such pressure on yourself and show she utterly lacks self esteem.

Don’t we all? 🤷🏼‍♀️
No, we are all different!

Reactions: 5
I gained with all my pregnancies and was in no hurry to lose the weight. I had enough knowledge, confidence and support to know that the important thing was to concentrate on the baby and be kind to yourself. All in good time re getting back in shape.
Vogue was obsessed with training right up to the birth and straight after it. I reckon she gave herself one day off. It's sad to put such pressure on yourself and show she utterly lacks self esteem.

That was a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I was being sarcastic too!

That was a joke 😂
Glad someone got it 😉

Reactions: 1

Someone commented on that article saying she smokes like a chimney and never eats, so that might be her dirty little secret about staying so slim.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest post about Khloe Kardashin 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is actually so unintelligent it’s painful to read. What ever point she was trying to make is bleeping void because she spends her life taking photos of her own body for the world to see but “tries to hide so other women don’t feel bad about themselves” What a flaming MORON

Reactions: 7
Her latest post about Khloe Kardashin 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is actually so unintelligent it’s painful to read. What ever point she was trying to make is bleeping void because she spends her life taking photos of her own body for the world to see but “tries to hide so other women don’t feel bad about themselves” What a flaming MORON
100% agree, I think she’s actually rather dim! The fake modesty bs is just that, and people can see through her.
She’s so irritating with her rough voice and takes herself way too seriously.

Reactions: 6
100% agree, I think she’s actually rather dim! The fake modesty bs is just that, and people can see through her.
She’s so irritating with her rough voice and takes herself way too seriously.
And her band of loyal followers
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said Vogue!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

she’s really just hoping she can discuss this further so she can mention she doesn’t photoshop bcoz you know her body is perfect or that’s the daily mail picks it up and write another non story about her

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.