Vogue Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 this! She cannot match his intelligence and struggles to have a conversation about anything other than non-intellectual things as you say. It’s often cringe worthy when he’s talking about something she fails to grasp or understand, and instead she tries to change the subject or laughs it off. All she ever seems to do in my opinion is post pictures of her in an outfit of the day, tagging the designer. She just doesn’t seem to have any substance to her.
Yes exactly.. she changes the subject real quick. She does put him down a lot . So must be because consciously she knows she isn’t on his level so making digs helps her even things out. It’s shocking a woman of her age probably wouldn’t even know Any topical news stories.

Reactions: 5
The thing I find so irritating about them is everything seems to be put on for public perception. Everything is false. From the fake daily stroll to the studios she does to the pretend look how happy we are fake set up pap holiday shots. Even her labours are "perfect". I'll never forget an article about her first birth with Theo saying how wonderful it was that she didn't tear because she used some product. She will literally sell her soul for a paycheque and to stay relevant. And don't get me started on that god awful fairy advert she does 🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
A really irritating, obnoxious, grabby woman. I mean, would she ever just pay for something herself, instead of swiping every freebie going? Sooooo cringe.

Reactions: 11
A really irritating, obnoxious, grabby woman. I mean, would she ever just pay for something herself, instead of swiping every freebie going? Sooooo cringe.
I know, right! Was there nobody Aer Lingus could get to promote the getting back flying than this dose. I couldn't watch it!

Reactions: 5
The peak of the week isn't Theos birthday but u guessed it. Gigi’s bday was the peak of that week.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
The peak of the week isn't Theos birthday but u guessed it. Gigi’s bday was the peak of that week.
It's weird. I understand how you might accidentally favour one child here and there and not realise, but it's so blatant from both of them, what has that poor child done?! They must just not care that they favour Gigi, they can't be that dumb that they don't notice

Reactions: 3
It's weird. I understand how you might accidentally favour one child here and there and not realise, but it's so blatant from both of them, what has that poor child done?! They must just not care that they favour Gigi, they can't be that dumb that they don't notice
It's completely bizarre. Seems like rich kid daddy issues on spencers part.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she said she wanted one next year. Great for her if it's worked out that way. But how she bangs spenny is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.