Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve met Kerry and it’s almost like she’s a real people pleaser and kind of puts on an act that she feels she’s expected to of the common girl , she was married to her second husband at the time and he isn’t nice at all, they turned up in the Ferrari she bought him.
I’ve met the second husband too and totally agree he’s not nice.

Reactions: 2

Shellac

Thanks for the explanation.
I get it now.
I thought Vogue was just being pretentious.
Apparently going by another thread on here with this argument the spelling Mom is used in Co. Kerry (South West Ireland) for generations...
But mostly Mum, Mam, Mummy or Mammy!!! lol

Last edited:

Quinnyslm

Yer wan Cici is the DJ wan... the tatoo man wan was Danielle and her bf was Paul. Remember him barging into Electric Picnic 🤣🤣 comedy! Shes working as a piercer for Maria Tash in Dubai now i think and she is stunning to look at!
I think Louise and Vogue were frenemies tbh!

It was recently enough i rewatched it..
That EP episode was iconic. Where did you watch it??

Rowan

Chatty Member
Time will tell!
As I have said before, his lack of respect for the Irish culture does not body well for them in the longterm.

Time will tell!
As I have said before, his lack of respect for the Irish culture does not bode well for them in the longterm.

BabyKangaroo

New pics of her in St Barts pushing a trolley of groceries with Spenny and another guy who looks familar, I think he is Irish. She has a big grin plastered across her big gob and her mask isn't on properly. She literally does not care
The other guy pictured is Kieran Walsh. His company distributes Vogue's tan.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I think the issue with the tan's is that, right now it's all a lot of girls really have to "feel good", putting on make up can seem unnecessary and not worth the effort given you may not actually be seeing any one. Where as with tan you can fit it into a pamper or your body prep.
Add to that a lot of tan's are quite expensive, both the Vogue and the SoSu ones are cleverly priced to be at a more affordable range.
& unfortunately as much as I dislike Vogue, SoSu is doing herself no favours. I think a lot of people are getting fed up with the constant shoving in your face she does with her wealth, the Lamborghinis, etc. Especially at a time when most of her following are more than likely out of work. Last weeks saga was more the straw that broke the camel's back, as they say.
Well that's my two cents anyway.
This is what I tried to say last night 🙈😂😂😂

Whatever happened to ‘Coco Brown ‘ F Tan ? Vouge used to advertise it , available in all good Primark stores 😉 really good & way cheaper than the current stuff shes flogging
She had an affair 🙈

• Haha

SozBbz

VIP Member
Oh ff
Oh ffs you woke individuals .. friendly shade .. whatever what you want to dress it up it was a dig at vogue..

Jesus would you all calm down.. friendly shade then .. it was a dig at vogue to the fact she sells anything she can get her hands on
Don’t worry about me, I’m perfectly calm hun, I think you’re the one who needs to calm down - if you don’t like being corrected maybe don’t use phrases you don’t fully understand?

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I think she is very insecure.
She is addicted to exercise too.
I gained with all my pregnancies and was in no hurry to lose the weight. I had enough knowledge, confidence and support to know that the important thing was to concentrate on the baby and be kind to yourself. All in good time re getting back in shape.
Vogue was obsessed with training right up to the birth and straight after it. I reckon she gave herself one day off. It's sad to put such pressure on yourself and show she utterly lacks self esteem.

No, we are all different!
That was a joke 😂

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
My lip fillers give a slight line around my mouth at times, where the filler has been injected to shape the top of my lip

HumphreyB

VIP Member
It’s something to do with the French pronunciation. Her name is Gigi Margot pronounced without the T sound.