Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emerald37

VIP Member
I’m baffled as to why she married B McFadden. I really can’t see what they’d have in common. Spencer I get. Although often rich English people wouldn’t be seen dead with an Irish person (I’m Irish btw!)
I'm Irish too and why wouldn't rich English folk be seen with Irish people?

Reactions: 3

Hawkclado

Defending so Smokey and ratting on vogue. Wonder who you could be 👀😂
I’m not defending anyone . I actually don’t like either of them . Vogue is another level of annoying & her behaviour during Covid is awful and so sue is just full tack. But if someone has a skin tag you can’t go after someone like that, and vogues siblings were born late 80,s I got that wrong but amber and Frederick aren’t crazy weird names , I actually didn’t even defend vogue At all. Just because I didn’t slate them straight away you immediately think I’m related to them or a brand ambassador for them . There is no need to bring her siblings in to it or sue’s skin tag. There is nothing you can do if you develop them just wait to get rid of them.

Area1

I think she thinks it makes her more appealing to her fans in Ireland she is 'homesick'.
Like feck she is!!
Hmm....let's see cold, rainy Ireland or sunny StBarts?
She can always take up being 'homesick' again when back in the UK.

She’s posting again

I doubt her mother is there. They are very strict about non essential travel from Ireland. She would be harshly judged by her community if so.
You can travel in Ireland you just need a test done 72 hours before you fly so her mother probably was out there with her

I was joking. Mark Croft was a horrible slime ball. Poor Kerry she has made some awful choices in her life and I do pity her children growing up with the instability of her MH & addiction issues but she has raised them all and I have a major soft spot for her. He took advantage of her and used her, horrible bastard.

Nah. She, and only she, is responsible for being a cunt and instead of raising her kids locking herself in the bog snorting half of Colombia.

• Haha

Fakebishes

Anyone else wonder about what she must think of Caggie? She was the girl that got away for Spencer and I get this feeling whenever he's doing a podcast with her that he's still slightly in love with her.
Oh will have to Google but I couldn't listen to the pod today Jesus he was absolutely insufferably rude to her today.

Fakebishes

Newbie here- dont follow "speny" but wanted to find a vogue thread as I'm just sick of seeing her childfree lifestyle.
So I went to Spencer's page and since "shee-sheez" birth he has had one pic of Theo on his grid- in Nov 2020.
Just had a nosy. It wasn't even just a pic. It was a plug for his drink company. What an asshole.

Clover123

VIP Member
The peak of the week isn't Theos birthday but u guessed it. Gigi’s bday was the peak of that week.
It's weird. I understand how you might accidentally favour one child here and there and not realise, but it's so blatant from both of them, what has that poor child done?! They must just not care that they favour Gigi, they can't be that dumb that they don't notice

Lilyeastpink

She’s from a middle class Irish family. Spencer is from money so she is not in any way 'stepping up.
However she comes across as grabby and desperate for attention.

And I was surprised to hear she was educated to degree level in a top Irish University becshe really comes across as ignorant and thick!
University is a business, as long as you pay your fees in many courses the university will always pass you

Reactions: 2

Zanzi202

Oh god did she delete it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where do I even start with this? 🤦🏻
Hahahaha she has! On her stories she’s banging on about being honest online 🙄😂 why does she wear so much makeup? The woman is caked in it! Her man voice is so jarring

Also why delete the post? If people are arguing in the comments then disable them.
D367CFA2-FA01-4931-85F0-FD9252D8223B.jpeg

Last edited:
I messaged her on IG about the skin on her lips, has anyone noticed it? She obviously bites it or picks it off as even cakey lipstick doesn’t cover it. To me she always seems so tense and false, showing off those facials that cost hundreds and pretending she’s had a hard day!
I always feel sorry for her dog, he looks so sad and ignored.