Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I cannot stand the way they say GiGi. Yes that’s her name and how they want it pronounced but coming from those too it just irritates the life out of me as they sound so pretentious
Never thought that’s how it was pronounced when I’ve seen it written down!! I agree, annoying! I think it’s a better name when it’s said how it sounds. Like Gee-Gee.

Reactions: 2

wizardora

I would say her name is actually vogue. The sister and brother have wierd names too. The mam looks like she has notions. But why does she sound like she came from somewhere in Ireland I haven’t been before 😂
Don’t the others have fairly normal names? Amber? Alex? One called Fred I think?

Rowan

Chatty Member
Previously you could either "restrict movement" for 14 days or do the 5 day test, but as of about 20th Dec people are banned from coming to Ireland from UK except in exceptional circumstances. But agree, I'm sure she is almost happy she has an excuse to avoid Ireland and go to st Bart's instead, especially with all the restrictions here.
But she was moaning about being homesick since the first lockdown.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
Her real name is Maria

They weren’t born in the 80’s!! And Frederick is her stepbrother

It’s Maria.

Her real name is Maria

They weren’t born in the 80’s!! And Frederick is her stepbrother

It’s Maria.

It’s Maria

They don’t have weird names .
Defending so poo me and ratting on vogue 😂😂😂😂.

It’s Maria

They don’t have weird names .

Defending so Smokey and ratting on vogue. Wonder who you could be 👀😂

Rowan

Chatty Member
I would assume Heart radio cancelled her show to protect her from listeners calling in to give her hell!

• Heart

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Never watched an episode and definitely won't be now either. There's some cringe on the tv but Irish reality tv seems to be the worst 🤣

• Haha