Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rara

I go extra dark in the foam- much better than the liquid. I haven’t bought the face one as I just normally use the body one on my face!

Reactions: 2

Rowan

Chatty Member
I'd say she'll be back on Steph's packed lunch in time.
They're waiting for people to forget about her 'work' trip to St Barths

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Screenshot attached - bonus points for cici commenting.

I watched it on the player a year or so ago maybe? ( time has slightly lost meaning for me at the min)

I even found pauls insta 🤣
Wow that’s some good work🤣🤣

I’m off to snoop
She looks great! Very different to her old look

Fakebishes

I listened to a couple episodes of the pod because, ya know, covid 😂😂 the more I listened, the more I couldn’t unhear, I just think they are such an odd couple, vogue seems like she’d be good enough craic if you could tolerate her accent, but Spenny just seem genuinely thick. Like really dim or something, he doesn’t get half of what she’s going on about, it actually makes me squirm he’s so slow on the uptake and he’s just not funny at all and he thinks he’s absolutely hilarious.
Agree! Can't stand him in the slightest. She'd be grand doing the pod by herself 🤣🤣 I saw she's on John bishops pod this week and seemed way more sound than she is with spenny. I'll report back if anyone is interested 😅😆

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Vogue and Joanne always joke on the podcast that gigi isnt the brightest - my understanding from that was may shes a little slower than theodore meeting whatever developmental milestones there are, but theres no wieries about her at the same time

• Angry

jenn00

There’s an article today on evoke or one of those sites where she talks about getting suspended from school and how she smacked a little girl with a plank of wood because she was jealous of her birthday party. Sounds like a bully to me.

"And my mum, in front of all of Amber’s friends, I'll never forget it, she pulled down my pants and she slapped me on the bum in front of everyone,” she remembered.

• Haha

Lk truth

VIP Member
Ah we all have different accents in Dublin lol 😂 she from Sutton it’s like 5 min drive from howth she moved there and just classed herself from there if that makes sense

Actually portmarnock apologies lol 😂 but sure that doesn’t matter

She’s still and always be fake lol

• Wow

Adeline

Her real name is Maria

They weren’t born in the 80’s!! And Frederick is her stepbrother

It’s Maria.

It’s Maria

They don’t have weird names .
Frederick isn't her stepbrother, they share the same parents! I think you're confusing him with Alexander who is her half brother through her mum.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the cringe advert for spencers alcohol free gin? Spencer and vogue are sat there and Spencer says "my wife loves this gin and she has great taste obviously" and she looks at him and says ugh please. It's so cringe and also ew, vogue why are you criticising your own taste in this way?
omg how cringe

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Ah I don’t mind them. I’m struggling for something to listen to lately and I’d have them over Jen and Karla or It Gals any day. Sometimes it’s just nice to hear people talk shite
I actually find Joanne more painful than Karla…that’s some achievement 😂

• Haha

Facesisafool

VIP Member
What happened So Sue me? Did people email Stephs packed lunch?
She ruined her brand. She re released a collaboration with a famous Irish mua and removed evidence of said keilidhs name. Normally people wouldn’t care it’s just collab. But keilidhs basically built the pallete from scratch