Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Potatohead

Soft play definitely not open. In fact 2 of the big ones where I live have had to close down for good, one had been around almost 30 years. Sad times, younger kids are desperate for places like this.the only thing I can think is that she’s hired it out??
I had a look through the businesses Instagram and they state the cafe and swimming pool are closed but that the soft play comes under child care so is allowed ??

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Fakebishes

The peak of the week isn't Theos birthday but u guessed it. Gigi’s bday was the peak of that week.

• Angry
  • Wow
Sorry not Vogue 🙈😂🙈 had too much wine. 😂😂😂 there’s a brand of tan in our primark. Called so sue me she’s an Irish tan make up person. She pissed of a very famous Irish mua last week and everyone is switching to bare by vogue they are boycotting so sue as vogues podcast is so good 🤦🏻‍♀️
No worries, was only teasing! 😂

yes I saw that SoSueMe was in hot water last week for ripping off Keilidh!

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I hate it when people post videos on instagram of themselves out drinking "having the craic" on a night out..it's just noise for the person watching it.. I swear nobody is watching your drinking and banter, thinking "oh my god, they're the funniest, most mad bastards ever".. usually when you're videoing yourself on a night out, you're locked and no where near as funny or good banter as you think you are.. sorry just seen Vogue's insta stories from last night and thought they were mega cringe! I also feel that way when I watch the snippets of her and Spencer's podcast..the singing or messing seems a bit contrived or planned and not natural. It's so obvious Vogue's role is to act like the Irish bowsie, messing and Spencer is act like a posh toff who is flabbergasted by her "banter"
I saw them as well..... absolutely scarlet for her 😂....they thought they were hilarious

• Haha

Rowan

Chatty Member
So why would she say she's from Howth?
(I lived in Malahide for 5 years in the early 90s)

ohjaysus

Or could be Sudden Adult Death Syndrome?

Darren was such a vibrant person, a force of nature.
A close friend of his just confirmed this, so tragic but at least he passed without any mental or physical pain, such an angel, RIP!
on an unrelated note: Vogue needs a new thread title! Any suggestions?

• Heart

MarsBars

VIP Member
Anyone know what happened to Darren Lacken? Devastated to hear of his passing, he was such a sweet person! RIP

It's devastating news. He used to do my hair before I moved down the country, an absolute gentleman and fantastic fun. No one seems to know yet. R.i.P

Reactions: 1

Ailte

VIP Member
It's all part of the facade isn't it. I don't mind she has a nanny but she is always trying to make out she's this hands on mum doing it all when we all know she isn't. Keep the nanny hidden so she can look oh so perfect 🤩. And don't get me started on how much she exploits her kids for a paycheque.
Ya the fakeness is the worst. Whatever they make it they are all the same making the rest of us without that level of help feel shite if we compare … which we shouldn’t I know but we’re only human! For me the child and house can look good or both, not all 3! And yeah I’ve only one and working full time. Anyway!

Ya the fakeness is the worst. Whatever they make it they are all the same making the rest of us without that level of help feel shite if we compare … which we shouldn’t I know but we’re only human! For me the child and house can look good or both, not all 3! And yeah I’ve only one and working full time. Anyway!
Or me i meant not or both!

• Heart
Reactions: 1