Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne is on the white wine at 12:30 on a Thursday I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣 do love her tho
when she said ‘to say I’m going to be good to myself is an understatement’ 🤣 holding that glass of wine in a dairylea onesie, she makes me piss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not the first time Ive noticed it. I reckon she needs a few lines to get on stage.
It’s the only explanation for how she can keep going and still seem energetic but Jesus must be on a constant comedown, I go heavy one night and hate myself for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pod is so inconsistent it's ridiculous!! How they are going to keep an audience and keep people engaged until next November blows my mind!

Reactions: 5
The pod is so inconsistent it's ridiculous!! How they are going to keep an audience and keep people engaged until next November blows my mind!
Yeah, wish they’d at least post it on time and skip the stupid extra episode. There’s no excuse for it being late really.

Reactions: 3
Thought they said they were taking a break for a few weeks so wasn’t expecting any pod this week.

Reactions: 10
Not to sound like a link but I’ve gone off the pod and would still happily see them if I had tickets but I love in Canada now so that’s not happening 😂 I think even if loads stop listening as much it’s not gonna be much of an issue I’d say it’ll be a good show anyway

Reactions: 1
Ah no I'm sorry.

Joanne... any nail techs free to come to Vicar St tonight to do my nails. The notions.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.