Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she's telling the truth so what if it gets back to Prada Peter and he knows it's her. What can he do call her and say stop spreading the truth?

Reactions: 4
Is she's telling the truth so what if it gets back to Prada Peter and he knows it's her. What can he do call her and say stop spreading the truth?
It’s the fact that youre just blindly assuming it’s the truth though, without any corroboration or proof.

We should all be sceptical of stories on tattle, it’s an anonymous forum, and anyone can come on and say anything without verification. I’m not trying to defend him (Joanne’s a big girl, and I hope she can make a good judgement herself) but I really wish more people were capable of critical thinking and had their wits about them.

Reactions: 3
It’s the fact that youre just blindly assuming it’s the truth though, without any corroboration or proof.

We should all be sceptical of stories on tattle, it’s an anonymous forum, and anyone can come on and say anything without verification. I’m not trying to defend him (Joanne’s a big girl, and I hope she can make a good judgement herself) but I really wish more people were capable of critical thinking and had their wits about them.
I'm not bothered if it's true or not but the guy has prick written all over him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he is only with her for clout. If this was 2/3 years ago and she wasn't at the height of her fame I'm not sure he would have looked twice at her.

Really hope for Joanne's sake I am completely wrong and way off the mark

Reactions: 12
I think he is only with her for clout. If this was 2/3 years ago and she wasn't at the height of her fame I'm not sure he would have looked twice at her.

Really hope for Joanne's sake I am completely wrong and way off the mark
I, very reluctantly, feel the same. I would of defended him had I not seen with my own eyes the way he was behaving at her show talking so loudly and scrolling away on his phone. Yeah, he's probably seen the show a few times by now but if you aren't gonna be respectful then duck off and sit in the green room

Reactions: 21
What a joke
I know what you mean but I suppose we aren’t paying for them. It would be nice if they put up a post saying pod delayed or what ever.. save me checking for it like the saddo I am while bored doing housework 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know what you mean but I suppose we aren’t paying for them. It would be nice if they put up a post saying pod delayed or what ever.. save me checking for it like the saddo I am while bored doing housework 🤣
A lot of people after buying tickets for the live show though. It reeks of laziness to sell so many tickets and then get sloppy.

I do understand that technical issues happen and wouldnt whinge if they had put a story up to explain the delay. Its the lack of explanation im annoyed by really

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.