Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Joanne getting sick of Vouges tit? She shutting her down fairly quickly when she talks about her lack of sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like the chemistry has been off with Vogue and Joanne for a while now. It’s seeming way more forced.

Reactions: 13
I feel like the chemistry has been off with Vogue and Joanne for a while now. It’s seeming way more forced.
If its as forced as we think, it must be such a pain in the hole for them. They are doing so much better together than they ever did apart. They need that podcast to keep going and to stay relevant. Personally i think it could do with a re-brand or re-think. Them just shooting the breeze was fine during covid, but a guest each week or different defined weekly segments would give it better structure. Also given Vogue is mad to be a presenter, a more structured pod would position her better towards that goal

Reactions: 12
I could feel the tension coming out the phone last night listening to it. Definite bitchy snide remarks coming from Joanne! Shes sick of her by the sounds of it

Reactions: 11
I could feel the tension coming out the phone last night listening to it. Definite bitchy snide remarks coming from Joanne! Shes sick of her by the sounds of it
Thought the exact same, sounded like Joanne was so over vogue and her stupidity! Specially when it came to the Samson story and vogue was like ‘I don’t know where u get your news from’ …cringe for vogue! Samson is a notorious biblical figure ffs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thought the exact same, sounded like Joanne was so over vogue and her stupidity! Specially when it came to the Samson story and vogue was like ‘I don’t know where u get your news from’ …cringe for vogue! Samson is a notorious biblical figure ffs!!
She is really showing how lacking in any intelligence she is Vogue. How sickening how easy she’s raking money in and her so thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As
She is really showing how lacking in any intelligence she is Vogue. How sickening how easy she’s raking money in and her so thick.
this is a rave about I’m going to object ! Since when is biblical knowledge linked to intelligence. 🙄

Reactions: 15
As

this is a rave about I’m going to object ! Since when is biblical knowledge linked to intelligence. 🙄
I wasn’t meaning to reference that point in particular. Listening to her on that pod she is lacking knowledge on so many topics. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
Just listening back to one of their pods from last June and in stitches laughing along. The craic & their chemistry is flawless. Don’t know when it changed but it’s like listening to 2 different people compared to yesterdays pod…

Reactions: 8
What I would give up to go on the piss with Joanne, James K and D. Don’t know the Pamela one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.