Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks amazing but completely agree about the face, first thing I thought when I saw her. Did she get her lips done

Reactions: 8
Gahh Tubridy is the worst! Every conversation is so forced and awkward. Agree about her face, a bit frozen looking. At least she doesn’t deny having work done.

Reactions: 11
Tubs is so stiff. And whhyyyyy bring up Alan? Pure 'what does your Dad do for work, young lady?' energy.

Thought she looked amazing too, her hair and makeup were fab, kinda 'bridal' for want of a better phrase!! She's in great shape too, overall IMO overtaking Vogue in terms of looks. Thought the interview was fairly bland, not Joanne's fault, Tubridy is zero craic, such a wooden man and all the money he's on!! It's the most reserved I've ever seen Joanne on anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has gorgeous features. The thing that makes Joanne so gorgeous is the fact that she has no idea how gorgeous she is. She has stunning eyes and a lovely smile with dimples. And her skin is beaut.

Reactions: 23
She has gorgeous features. The thing that makes Joanne so gorgeous is the fact that she has no idea how gorgeous she is. She has stunning eyes and a lovely smile with dimples. And her skin is beaut.
She’s even more gorgeous in person!

Reactions: 5
She looked absolutely gorgeous, a little frozen but she seems to want that and doesn’t hide the fact she enjoys a good injectable.

Reactions: 3
She’s back on it now according to her stories. Joanne “giving up the drink” is just like a regular person not drinking for a few days

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.