Vogue Williams & Joanne McNally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In order for them to stay successful, they need to be consistent . The podcast needs to go up by 7am Friday morning. If Joe is on holidays, sort it out.

Reactions: 5
Some of the chat here…you wouldn’t know it’s a rave thread!

Loved this episode! Taking a 2 week break now which is well deserved given they haven’t had one since April. Thought it was a bit on the nose (given earlier posts on this thread) when they were discussing Adam Levine that Joanne said she’d much rather someone contacted her directly about bad behaviour rather than post publicly and I would have to agree…from my observations her and Alan seem super loved up and I’m delighted for her, would be surprised if they’re not engaged by the end of the year tbh especially as they’re both a bit older. Honestly she gives so many of us all such laughs on a weekly basis, she’s deserves all the happiness ❤

Reactions: 17
Do we reckon that the mum with three kids and three nannies that vogue mentioned on the pod is Pippa (SIL)?

Makes me laugh lol Vogue has nearly as much help 🤣
Half her family live in her house so there's always someone around to watch the kids!
I know they aren't paid help as such but the value of having someone there while you shower, go for a wee, make a cuppa is invaluable!

Reactions: 7
Half her family live in her house so there's always someone around to watch the kids!
I know they aren't paid help as such but the value of having someone there while you shower, go for a wee, make a cuppa is invaluable!
She has a nanny also.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not listened to any new episodes since august (I’m quite shocked at that tbh) but had a lot of travel today so downloaded quite a few. I know this is a rave thread but JESUS CHRIST the ads. Since when was there this many?!! If I hear shopify one more time.

anyone to bring it back to raving, apart from the ridiculous amount of ads it was still very funny!

Reactions: 6
I’ve not listened to any new episodes since august (I’m quite shocked at that tbh) but had a lot of travel today so downloaded quite a few. I know this is a rave thread but JESUS CHRIST the ads. Since when was there this many?!! If I hear shopify one more time.

anyone to bring it back to raving, apart from the ridiculous amount of ads it was still very funny!
Are the ads them or from Spotify? Haven’t listened in a while but I’ve never had ads when I listen to it.. Hope it hasn’t changed! 😏

Reactions: 2

Is this on Spotify? I haven't noticed many ads?

Reactions: 4
When I first start listening there was an ad at the beginning for sky.
Last week there was an ad in the middle of the pod for Aer Lingus.
Today I stuck on a couple of old pods while I was cleaning and there's an ad in the middle of them for some on line doctor !!

This is on Spotify. The ads are vogue and Joanne talking so it's them not Spotify.
Bit annoying but at the same time they need to profit from the work they put in I suppose

Are the ads them or from Spotify? Haven’t listened in a while but I’ve never had ads when I listen to it.. Hope it hasn’t changed! 😏
Yeah it’s them talking about selling things online I think with something called shopify and another one right next to it but I was skipping them when I realised. The episodes I was listening to had about 3 or 4 ads other than the initial one in the 45 minute pod.

i totally get the need for advertising just excessive and annoying, but like I said thank god you can fast forward them!

Reactions: 2
Also I think vogue is doing undeclared ads for white claw, the amount of times she has mentioned it at this stage 😴

Also I think vogue is doing undeclared ads for white claw, the amount of times she has mentioned it at this stage 😴
And all the times Joanne mentions Therapie

Also funny how she changes her tune to advertise her husbands non alcoholic spirits here! Says drinking gives her anxiety and is empty calories. https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/celebs/vogue-williams-gives-up-booze-17505069.amp

Joanne is giving ❄ vibes in her recent stories but I’d be lying if I said I was saying this as a really bad thing, it’s making me wanna go on the sesh with her 💀 I fear it might kill me though I’m getting old and weary

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joanne is giving ❄ vibes in her recent stories but I’d be lying if I said I was saying this as a really bad thing, it’s making me wanna go on the sesh with her 💀 I fear it might kill me though I’m getting old and weary
She’s out of it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Joanne is on the white wine at 12:30 on a Thursday I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣 do love her tho

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.